Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrenThePotato

May 22, 2016
Ireland
Staff Sub Teams!

I have an idea where all the staff besides Helpers get split into Sub Teams, it would speed up the time for reading applications, monitoring staff, moderating the website etc.

eg

Applications Team

They read through the applications and hold interviews so applications can be open a lot!

Forum Moderators

They just read through the forums making sure no one makes bad threads or breaks rules on the website!

Mentors!

All Helpers need help with fitting into the team so they will need someone to guide them and the person who can guide them would be a Mentor!

Reports Team!

With Hackers all around the server means many many many reports are made each and every day so there would need to be a team to read the reports!

Monitoring!

Staff need to be monitored to make sure they are doing well, people would be a Monitor to check up on all staff to make sure they are at their best at all times!

I think this would make the Staff Team very organised and easy to understand!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I don't like this idea. Staff members are already supposed to do ALL of these things; and if I were to be a staff member I wouldn't enjoy being assigned to one specific area as I'd rather try to help as much as I can.

Reactions: Mac

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm no....
It doesn't speed up that much because some members are more active than others
and it gets boring after a while.....

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
You probably got this idea from Mineplex... well, they have a lot more staff members then we do, so they need to somehow organize them. I don't think anything needs to be changed, our staff team is fine just as it is.

Reactions: FalseHonesty

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I think the current system is good as it is. However I do think more staff members would be needed. Because I often hear many staff members complaining they're too busy. Fortunately the Helper apps are open :)

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Though it is an idea that works for some servers I personally think it would cause some confusion. We have helpers, mods, admins, and other positions that are currently doing their roles very well and it's been working out fine. It's simple to have us all working together on the same things (reports, forums supervision, ingame supervision), rather than having select groups work on one thing and one thing alone. Our current system also assures that staff such as mods have a good overall knowledge of our server in game and on the forums.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Outlawed_

Jun 4, 2016
TD Tracks
While you obviously took most of this idea from the Mineplex staff team setup, I don't think it could work for Cubecraft.

• Firstly, the Cubecraft staff team is much smaller than Mineplex's ever growing team of quite useless staff. (Due to the fact that there are so many that frankly don't do their jobs efficiently.)
  • Second, Cubecraft staff are expected to do all of these things under command from higher ups, so if you're asked to do one of these jobs, you're expected to be able to do it. You have to be the whole package to be a staff member on Cubecraft,
  • Third, I just don't like the idea because of the fact that it's straight from Mineplex's staff setup.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We kinda have all staff organised to cover all these jobs, it just isn't made known to the community. As a lot of these staff don't have a sub title.

Applications Team: We have a group of sr.mods/admins who go through the applications then I conduct the interviews of the finalised applications. Haven't made the recruitment team known so they don't get their inbox spammed, like I do on a regular basis.

Forum Moderators: If you can monitor in game then it isn't that hard to monitor the forums

Mentors!: When we recruit a helper, a group of experienced staff members are assigned to them (sr.mods, eager/motivated staff members)

Reports Team!: You see how many reports we get, restricting it to a few people is ridiculous and will cause more reports to pile up.

Monitoring!: We have a staff abuse forum, we have thousands of players watching our staff members, who all have the ability to record if they see abuse. All our staff are role models to eachother and the community, so if one member 'does' do something wrong then it will be reported almost instantly.

So thanks for the suggestion but we got it covered ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom