Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Staff interviews noice. That was very interesting. I'd personally interview some new helpers like @LucianYOLO or @yoyamin or @telegamer. I'm very curious to hear their stories :).
Yeah - a while ago I interviewed about 10 staff members but then I stopped posting these for a while. By the time I was ready to post another half of them had left so once I get through all the old ones I'll start interviewing newer staff members!

Reactions: 1212hawks_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Eclipse1314 |
clear.png
I was promoted to helper in November 2016 along with Terrarialover11, PinkSparkleWolf and ImABubblehead. I got moderator at the end of December 2016 :p
I would like to confirm I just checked & you made a typo
Eclipse became helper November 2015

Overall I Didn't Know Most Of These Things So Thanks I Always Wondered About Eclipse

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom