Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
ECLIPSE1314 GRAPHIC.PNG

Staff Spotlight Edition #6
rsz_1textseparator-jpg.124536

Hello everybody, and welcome back to another Staff Spotlight! I know I took like half a year to put this out, sorry! Hopefully you enjoy it now. This week we'll be interviewing Eclipse1314, a long serving Moderator on the server.

Question 1 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
Eclipse1314 | I discovered it through one of my friends, who started playing first and then she recommended it to me. I've been here since 2014

Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Eclipse1314 |
clear.png
I was promoted to helper in November 2015 along with Terrarialover11, PinkSparkleWolf and ImABubblehead. I got moderator at the end of December 2015 :p

Question 3 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Moderator?
Eclipse1314 | Generally I usually like to check forums, do some reports and answer some conversations that players make :) (and of course laugh at the interesting things players say in a PM)

Question 4 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
Eclipse1314 | . Most of my fondest memories were in 2015, when skyblock was still alive and more of my friends were still here, but now some of my fondest memories include playing many games with other staff members and the community. :)

Question 5 | What is your favourite part of being a staff member?
Eclipse1314 | My favourite part of being a staff member is being able to help others, and chatting to many other people in the server.

Question 6 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented into the network?
Eclipse1314 | I would implement an alpaca sanctuary.

Question 7 | Do you have any goals on the server for the year? If so, what?
Eclipse 1314 | I don't really have any goals, I just kinda go with whatever happens

Question 8 | What is your favourite gamemode/minigame on CubeCraft? Why is it your favourite?
Eclipse1314 | I like 1.9 PvP, and my favourite minigame is probably BlockWars

Question 9 | There are many aspiring Builders out there. Do you have any advice for them?
Eclipse1314 | Don't try too hard to get helper, or at least don't make it obvious, Rejection is part of the process, so don't be sad/angry if you don't get helper :)

Question 10 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
Eclipse1314 | Send me cats and don't do drugs

Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Finally! Thanks for posting this Commissioned, hope you'll post some more in the near future.

Reactions: Cynamooo

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Eclipse1314 |
clear.png
I was promoted to helper in November 2016 along with Terrarialover11, PinkSparkleWolf and ImABubblehead. I got moderator at the end of December 2015 :p
I think you made a little mistake here, you said Promoted to helper in 2015 and Promoted to moderator in 2015 :P
I'm not being rude just pointing it out so you fix it (If you can).

I really like this, would be awesome to interview more people and see what they think and what they like!
C:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Cool! This is very interesting! Keep posting these, i really like it, because this way i can get to know the staff better! Thanks! :D

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I think you made a little mistake here, you said Promoted to helper in 2015 and Promoted to moderator in 2015 :p
I'm not being rude just pointing it out so you fix it (If you can).

I really like this, would be awesome to interview more people and see what they think and what they like!
C:
Thanks! That has been bugging me ever since she sent that to me, but I forgot to change it in the thread!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom