Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
diogographic.PNG

Staff Spotlight Edition #7
rsz_1textseparator-jpg.124536

Sorry I took ages to put this out guys! Anyway, here you go, an interview with Diogo!

Question 1 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
Eclips | I discovered CubeCraft via YouTube.

Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Diogo | Not that long actually. I became helper on August 25th and one month later I became moderator.

Question 3 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Moderator?
Diogo | Well, I always try to make sure that everything is ok, specially in game.

Question 4 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
Diogo | I remember when I was in SkyWars lobby and I saw someone with a gold tag. It was @Rororoyourboat and basically she was the first staff member that I saw in game. I've met AMAZING people on CCG network. Here's a picture! http://ow.ly/NR4130d7XN0

Question 5 | What is your favourite aspect of being a staff member?
Diogo | My favourite part is the interaction with community.

Question 6 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented into the network?
Diogo | Hmmm... I dunno xD

Question 7 | Do you have any goals on the server for the year? If so, what?
Diogo | I'll try to reach the 10k reports handled and 2.5k wins on Team SkyWars (900 left :p)

Question 8 | What is your favourite gamemode/minigame on CubeCraft? Why is it your favourite?
Diogo | I really really really like Team SkyWars. It was my first game played on Cube. It's my favourite minigame because I have a lot fun while playing with my friends and sometimes pvp can be really intense (specially when you are playing in 1.8).

Question 9 | There are many aspiring Builders out there. Do you have any advice for them?
Diogo | Just be yourself and good luck with your application :)

Question 10 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
Diogo | Hello... it's me. (I jk) You guys are just amazing!!!

Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

@SKIFBY satisfied?

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Staff Spotlight Edition #7

Sorry I took ages to put this out guys! Anyway, here you go, an interview with Diogo!

Question 1 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
Eclips | I discovered CubeCraft via YouTube.

Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Diogo | Not that long actually. I became helper on August 25th and one month later I became moderator.

Question 3 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Moderator?
Diogo | Well, I always try to make sure that everything is ok, specially in game.

Question 4 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
Diogo | I remember when I was in SkyWars lobby and I saw someone with a gold tag. It was @Rororoyourboat and basically she was the first staff member that I saw in game. I've met AMAZING people on CCG network. Here's a picture! http://ow.ly/NR4130d7XN0

Question 5 | What is your favourite aspect of being a staff member?
Diogo | My favourite part is the interaction with community.

Question 6 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented into the network?
Diogo | Hmmm... I dunno xD

Question 7 | Do you have any goals on the server for the year? If so, what?
Diogo | I'll try to reach the 10k reports handled and 2.5k wins on Team SkyWars (900 left :p)

Question 8 | What is your favourite gamemode/minigame on CubeCraft? Why is it your favourite?
Diogo | I really really really like Team SkyWars. It was my first game played on Cube. It's my favourite minigame because I have a lot fun while playing with my friends and sometimes pvp can be really intense (specially when you are playing in 1.8).

Question 9 | There are many aspiring Builders out there. Do you have any advice for them?
Diogo | Just be yourself and good luck with your application :)

Question 10 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
Diogo | Hello... it's me. (I jk) You guys are just amazing!!!

Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

@SKIFBY satisfied?

Well that's interesting!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom