Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
Hello,

I already knew mods don't really pay much attention to Assassination. There are hackers EVERYWHERE 24/7 and its annoying, also people bug abusing and all that good stuff. But I didn't know that there were completely forgeting about everything. In this following link, it shows how Assassinations doesn't even have a section for map submissions, like even duels and ffa has map submissions but Assassination doesn't? I can't believe that staff are forgetting about this game when so many people play it all the time.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/keep-this-in-mind-when-building-a-map.223640/

-Atom

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
if you see any rule-breakers on the server, please record and report them at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report, that helps us a lot, thanks (:
you can also do /report <username> <reason> and if a staff member is available they will take care of it.
Assassinations doesn't even have a section for map submissions
Assassinations maps take time to build, though. if you have a map that you think would fit Assassinations, you can submit a map here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.87/ ^-^

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,

I already knew mods don't really pay much attention to Assassination. There are hackers EVERYWHERE 24/7 and its annoying, also people bug abusing and all that good stuff. But I didn't know that there were completely forgeting about everything. In this following link, it shows how Assassinations doesn't even have a section for map submissions, like even duels and ffa has map submissions but Assassination doesn't? I can't believe that staff are forgetting about this game when so many people play it all the time.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/keep-this-in-mind-when-building-a-map.223640/

-Atom
I was a little skeptical about this thread when i first read it, so I played about 20 minutes of Assassination (Which was ended by a dude with kill aura) an honestly, It looks like this game hasn't had an update since I played it last over a year ago. The two maps get boring after less than an hour of playing, People were using anti hunger and kill aura everywhere, So I see what the real assassination players are getting at. If someone wants to build large buildings I could make the terrain for a new map. (msg me through forums and I will respond). But I would really get behind trying to get this game a few new updates.

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
You are telling me that the maps take a lot of time to build, but you guys have built so many maps and lobby's. Can't you just take the time to make one new map? Also, Basketman13 is active but there are so many hackers on, and /report doesn't even work. I understand that staff have other things to do, but players can't even /report. It also takes to long for someone to get banned from the website because people will lose there gear, and when the hacker does get banned, the hacker just comes on another account. And plus the game hasn't even been updated in so long, Cube is updating many other games all the time, why can't you just take the time to do a couple updates for Assassinations?

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You are telling me that the maps take a lot of time to build, but you guys have built so many maps and lobby's. Can't you just take the time to make one new map? Also, Basketman13 is active but there are so many hackers on, and /report doesn't even work. I understand that staff have other things to do, but players can't even /report. It also takes to long for someone to get banned from the website because people will lose there gear, and when the hacker does get banned, the hacker just comes on another account. And plus the game hasn't even been updated in so long, Cube is updating many other games all the time, why can't you just take the time to do a couple updates for Assassinations?
/report works perfectly fine, but a /report automattically closes when a staff member has not seen it

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
Wait, does it automatically close after a certain amount of time? I thought it was because it didn't get sent to the mods or something because a hacker was saying that they were blocking the /reports from getting to the mods. But for me, at least 50% of my reports don't get looked at, probably even more. Also, I had a report about 1 month ago, and some how the player got banned recently and was in my chat, but I couldn't even find the player in my report history. My earliest report I can see was a month ago and the player wasn't in the list.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait, does it automatically close after a certain amount of time? I thought it was because it didn't get sent to the mods or something because a hacker was saying that they were blocking the /reports from getting to the mods. But for me, at least 50% of my reports don't get looked at, probably even more. Also, I had a report about 1 month ago, and some how the player got banned recently and was in my chat, but I couldn't even find the player in my report history. My earliest report I can see was a month ago and the player wasn't in the list.
a /report automatically closes after one hour

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom