Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicksPlayzMC

Nov 18, 2016
Disclaimer: This ISN'T a suggestion, this is just a forum post where I don't know where to post in.

Hello! Cubecraft! I am _Vizualize. I am currently banned from CubeCraft with gold rank. I am hacking so I got banned. Please staff can you give me my last chance to play on cubecraft, I promise I will never hack again... Please! I am so gulity and ashamed for hacking. If I have my last chance, I will never ever hack again!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
First> Do you have already appealed? Believe the staffmember that had banned you that you will never hack again. Tell him everything what happened before. Why you was hacking etc.? You can make your appeal here> https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ . Use the code that stays on your screen.

Second> If your appeal is awaiting, wait patiently untill you have got an answer. It is your mistake and you can make your mistake good if you don't hack again.

Third> If your appeal is denied, can you contact the staffmember that had banned you and also has denied your appeal. You can send him a PM on the forums or you can contact the staffmember on Discord. He can unban your or making the ban shorter. Remember that a no a no is and remember that nagging don't help.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
First, you have to appeal, in case it gets denied but you think it is unfair or yoi have really really changed, you can contact the Mod who banned you by PM on forums or Discord, if he/she denies you again, you will have to wait until your ban expires.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Disclaimer: This ISN'T a suggestion, this is just a forum post where I don't know where to post in.

Hello! Cubecraft! I am _Vizualize. I am currently banned from CubeCraft with gold rank. I am hacking so I got banned. Please staff can you give me my last chance to play on cubecraft, I promise I will never hack again... Please! I am so gulity and ashamed for hacking. If I have my last chance, I will never ever hack again!
Base on your logs, you were banned by CC sentinel (Anti cheat) and this was not your first time.

If you still want to talk about your ban, contact CrazymanJR on discord via a direct message.

Keep in mind not to spam and beg.

A tip from me is to explain as much as you can in 1 message.

Good luck and I hope I helped.

Lock?
@Marieke2001

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hello @ChicksPlayzMC. You were banned by sentinel (cubecraft's anticheat). You stated that you were using Illegal modifications, but your
appeal got denied. Please contact 'CrazymanJR' via cubecraft's discord (https://discord.gg/cubecraft) and message him privately about your
ban, keep in mind that this process takes time, so please be patient.

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom