Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fernando Sanchez Vilchis

Aug 5, 2016
Cubecraft community, I'm pretty worried about the anti-cheat "SENTINEL", in recent weeks, sentinel has been banning innocent people, it is worrying for the reason that many players have spent a lot of money on this server, people who are not cheating has been expelled from the server for no reason; and this is where the worst part comes from. Game administrators have not done anything to solve the problems each player has had, they simply deny the appeals made by them. As I said, It`s a worrying situation because players like me, have spent more than 150 dollars on this server and for an anti-cheap that is not 100% sure we are banned from the server.I have many proofs of the above, so I would like you to do something about it, please cubecraft staff, fix this as soon as possible.

I would like someone to respond to this message and give me a solution.

Attachments

• d3a4a992-8a25-4307-9777-9ef5a82d31b9.jpg
    d3a4a992-8a25-4307-9777-9ef5a82d31b9.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 115
  • e9c5b450-f1cd-4ade-bd55-43771817ba3f.jpg
    e9c5b450-f1cd-4ade-bd55-43771817ba3f.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

Game administrators have not done anything to solve the problems
Not true lol
As I said, it is a worrisome situation
What the heck is worrisome
anti-cheap
anti-cheat*

Anyways I think lots of people are getting false banned
I have many proofs of the above, so I would like you to do something about it, please cubecraft staff, fix this as soon as possible.
Could you provide us this many proofs?

Fernando Sanchez Vilchis

Aug 5, 2016
Cubecraft community, I'm pretty worried about the anti-cheap "SENTINEL", in recent weeks, sentinel has been banning innocent people, it is worrying for the reason that many players have spent a lot of money on this server, people who are not cheating has been expelled from the server for no reason; and this is where the worst part comes from. Game administrators have not done anything to solve the problems each player has had, they simply deny the appeals made by them. As I said, it is a worrisome situation because players like me, have spent more than 150 dollars on this server and for an anti-cheap that is not 100% sure we are banned from the server.I have many proofs of the above, so I would like you to do something about it, please cubecraft staff, fix this as soon as possible.

Not true lol

What the heck is worrisome

anti-cheat*

Anyways I think lots of people are getting false banned

Could you provide us this many proofs?
I Can, and tell me, you can prove that sentinel has never wrong?

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Sentinel, our anti-cheat, is not the best. Nothing can be totally perfect. There are indeed, lot's and lot's of mistakes. But everyone can feign innocence, so even if a real hacker appeals and says they're not hacking, the staff never know. The staff team is trying their hardest to improve Sentinel, you just have to be patient with it. If you were banned unfairly and your appeal was denied, you can message CrazyManJR on the PM here or on Discord, but that is all I have to say for now.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cubecraft community, I'm pretty worried about the anti-cheat "SENTINEL", in recent weeks, sentinel has been banning innocent people, it is worrying for the reason that many players have spent a lot of money on this server, people who are not cheating has been expelled from the server for no reason; and this is where the worst part comes from. Game administrators have not done anything to solve the problems each player has had, they simply deny the appeals made by them. As I said, It`s a worrying situation because players like me, have spent more than 150 dollars on this server and for an anti-cheap that is not 100% sure we are banned from the server.I have many proofs of the above, so I would like you to do something about it, please cubecraft staff, fix this as soon as possible.

One problem is that only 1 person does the appeals from sentinel. Crazymanjr. I honestly feel like he doesn’t have all the knowledge he could about cheaters. Video evidence still got an appeal denied...
Anyways, i just talked to a different staff member and as annoying as it was, I had to wait a while.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Indeed anti-cheat called Sentinel is not too good. But Sentinel will not just make mistakes, I assume. If you just do not hack, then there is nothing wrong. If there really was something wrong with Sentinel they would arrange that as soon as possible I assume.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Game administrators have not done anything to solve the problems each player has had
so I would like you to do something about it, please cubecraft staff, fix this as soon as possible.
Anyone that feels like they have been false banned may talk to CrazyManJr to try to get it resolved. If you were false banned, he'll try to correct Sentinel from making that mistake again.

for an anti-cheap that is not 100% sure we are banned from the server
No anticheat is perfect. Sentinel will get better over time.
Also this
v
Sentinel, our anti-cheat, is not the best. Nothing can be totally perfect. There are indeed, lot's and lot's of mistakes. But everyone can feign innocence, so even if a real hacker appeals and says they're not hacking, the staff never know. The staff team is trying their hardest to improve Sentinel, you just have to be patient with it. If you were banned unfairly and your appeal was denied, you can message CrazyManJR on the PM here or on Discord, but that is all I have to say for now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thanks for everything
legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
Top Bottom