• no

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

@KitKatkels17 have my brought on a good suggestion. You see on the forums if there are staff members online, but It would be nice, if you can do in game /staff list, so that you see which staffmembers are online. I think that the most cubecrafters are not active on the forums. It would be handy, if you can ask in game some questions.

/staff list
- you can see in which mini-game lobby he is. if the staffmember is playing, there stay buuuddy is playing a game, you can't contact him. if he is in a lobby and buuuddy does /able to help. you can ask something to buuuddy. there stay buuuddy is able to help you. if buuuddy is in a lobby and he doesnt /able to help. You can see buuuddy is in a skywars lobby.

I hope you like this idea!!
give your opnion and vote!
I hope that this also will become added: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fly-in-the-wait-lobbies.189746/

Reactions: DrHam

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
I think it's just a better idea to show who is online, and where they are right now.
If for some reason the staff doesn't want to appear online, they could use a command like /staffv or something, so people can't see them in /staff.
Like if they are watching a hacker, and they don't want the hacker to notice them, it would be useful too. (If the hacker always does /staff to check if there is a staff member there)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hmmm, i think it's not really necessary as you can always send any of the staff members a PM on the forums. Also people will spam moderators.. So -1 from me, sorry bro!

But keep thinking of new idea's! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well could be a nice feature but you can also just give the link of a conversation with a Staff Member to somebody or just to the Forums of CubeCraft. I don't think that this is really necessary.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Sometimes staff just want to play games normally. With this command, people might follow staff around and annoy or target them. Sorry, but -1.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
buuuddy is a skywars lobby.
Buuuuudy is now SW Lobby 10 :p

*before the 'a' put an 'in'* :) Sorry if this annoys you
Hello cubecrafters

@KitKatkels17 have my brought on a good suggestion. You see on the forums if there are staff members online, but It would be nice, if you can do in game /staff list, so that you see which staffmembers are online. I think that the most cubecrafters are not active on the forums. It would be handy, if you can ask in game some questions.

/staff list
- you can see in which mini-game lobby he is. if the staffmember is playing, there stay buuuddy is playing a game, you can't contact him. if he is in a lobby and buuuddy does /able to help. you can ask something to buuuddy. there stay buuuddy is able to help you. if buuuddy is in a lobby and he doesnt /able to help. You can see buuuddy is a skywars lobby.

I hope you like this idea!!
give your opnion and vote!
I hope that this also will become added: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fly-in-the-wait-lobbies.189746/
Without specifying the lobby number (something similar to /f list) +1

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Sometimes staff just want to play games normally. With this command, people might follow staff around and annoy or target them. Sorry, but -1.
Have you read my thread?? they can do /able to help and than can only players send messages. if they join a game there stay buuuddy is playing a game, you contact him.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like the idea. But I don't know. You never know If players are make abuse of it, so for example. You see a Staff member is online in a lobby, and you want to troll him, with saying false things where they spend their time on, so it gives me a sort of a feeling. Also of you see a Staff member in which lobby they are they might catching rule breakers and If you're swearing or something you can check easy If there's a mod by you in the lobby.

Reactions: Twania

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like the idea. But I don't know. You never know If players are make abuse of it, so for example. You see a Staff member is online in a lobby, and you want to troll him, with saying false things where they spend their time on, so it gives me a sort of a feeling. Also of you see a Staff member in which lobby they are they might catching rule breakers and If you're swearing or something you can check easy If there's a mod by you in the lobby.
if he is trolling you, you give him a ban/warning

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
A better option is to contact Staff Members on the Forums or on Discord. There are definitely players who will use this command to spam it and abuse it. so it seems like a worthless command. Also, you are probably not the only one who needs help. Maybe another hundred players.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
A better option is to contact Staff Members on the Forums or on Discord. There are definitely players who will use this command to spam it and abuse it. so it seems like a worthless command. Also, you are probably not the only one who needs help. Maybe another hundred players.
than maybe that you can see as staff online is. Staff is also your friend ;). but yeah if there isnt a staff member online you can swear,trol

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
As I said, not everybody has discord/ a forum account.
It would just be better if they add /staffvanish (/staffv) if you don't want to appear in the /stafflist.
IF they add /staff list

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Have you read my thread?? they can do /able to help and than can only players send messages. if they join a game there stay buuuddy is playing a game, you contact him.
The only thing people will use this command for will be to find mods and spam them with 'player123 is hacking, please ban him". If you need to contact staff, you can use discord or go on the forums.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The only thing people will use this command for will be to find mods and spam them with 'player123 is hacking, please ban him". If you need to contact staff, you can use discord or go on the forums.
if he is spamming you, you give him a warning, if he is trolling you, you give him a ban.
and the staff members dont must to do /able to help

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
About This, you can
As I said, not everybody has discord/ a forum account.
It would just be better if they add /staffvanish (/staffv) if you don't want to appear in the /stafflist.
IF they add /staff list
As What @iCheeetah said you can make a forum account easy.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom