Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

axxemm

Member
Aug 20, 2021
1
1
2
24
Hi I have a big problem on the Magic Of Mayhem game mode
I went in front of Wurg Merchant but when I bought the Frost wand it didn't appear in my inventory and impossible to get it
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.8 KB · Views: 419
  • Like
Reactions: buggedbeatle988

jinnah

Member
Aug 22, 2021
3
2
4
25
how do u even get the ice wand in java?? i went to the store and its not there?? pls helkp anyone
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
how do u even get the ice wand in java?? i went to the store and its not there?? pls helkp anyone
The Wurg merchant is currently bugged - the wand is invisible. This bug is known and will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience :)
 

hhsu

Member
Aug 24, 2021
13
1
4
18
You can still buy the wand, you have to click the empty boxes in the store and one of them will give you a frost wand for 250k
 
Aug 27, 2021
30
9
9
Hi I have a big problem on the Magic Of Mayhem game mode
I went in front of Wurg Merchant but when I bought the Frost wand it didn't appear in my inventory and impossible to get it
You could you check your mail box to see if it’s there 👍
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom