Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 28, 2019
France
Hello there skiddies
It's been a while I didn't suggest something in here with my 10k high iq brain
So basically, I'd love to see more staff in Free For All please?
I understand the fact that they can't be on 24/7 because they've a life to live it either like us
I understand that they hopon from a game to game and see if there are rulebreakers or not
But I rarely see a staff member in FFA, Sentinel (The Anti-cheat) won't be helping a lot
Seeing people using blatant hacks more like Tp aura or so is dying
It's just closet cheaters that really needs few mins to catch em cheating
There are a lot of closet cheaters that got reported n the reports were denied because (its legit accourding to some staff) while there are people that cheating for so long, like TheBlobFishJack, zDecimateWR and others

We'd love to see staff in FFA, thank you

End of.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Well, people are always free to apply. That’s all they can do, they won’t just say (for example) SpringWarz is going to be a FFA mod, as it’ll (most likely) confuse people.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Mar 28, 2019
France
Well, people are always free to apply. That’s all they can do, they won’t just say (for example) SpringWarz is going to be a FFA mod, as it’ll (most likely) confuse people.
thats not what im saying, my point is, at least try to keep an eye on ffa, literally i don't see any staff member on it

Reactions: Ruisdier

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Staff members may be in vanish when on FFA so you generally won't see them.
Also, with a team so small, you'll rarely spot any staff member.

I do see your point though. I do think the staff recruitment system should be changed however that's a whole separate issue.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You're saying you don't see any staff members dealing with hackers but that's basically the entire point; that you don't see them lol

Like mentioned above, they're in /vanish most of the time to spectate the reported player, though with the new rule (no more hacker reports allowed via #staff-help in the CCG Discord), the number of mods in FFA will probably decrease and I don't see how that's necessarily a bad thing. It's the same deal for the other games

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Like everybody told you above they are magicians, they can appear and disappear. And they can do a cool magic trick after saying the magic word /ban.

Another reason why you don’t see them is that they have to practice their new tricks for a big show.

But you can also try to become a great magician like @Scream @SpringWarz @ItsDavey_ and several others.
Just apply here to become a cool magician : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
And for more tips looks here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Like everybody told you above they are magicians, they can appear and disappear. And they can do a cool magic trick after saying the magic word /ban.

Another reason why you don’t see them is that they have to practice their new tricks for a big show.

But you can also try to become a great magician like @Scream @SpringWarz @ItsDavey_ and several others.
Just apply here to become a cool magician : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
And for more tips looks here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/
Should be noted that banning cheaters in FFA isn't the only responsibility of a staff member ;)

Mar 28, 2019
France
You're saying you don't see any staff members dealing with hackers but that's basically the entire point; that you don't see them lol

Like mentioned above, they're in /vanish most of the time to spectate the reported player, though with the new rule (no more hacker reports allowed via #staff-help in the CCG Discord), the number of mods in FFA will probably decrease and I don't see how that's necessarily a bad thing. It's the same deal for the other games
But I still see them in TAB
The moderators that you mentioned are doing a really great job, they're always active..etc
But still I rarely see staff in FFA, the new rule in discord will just increase hackers amount in FFA, all what I'm asking is to get some staff that takes a look in FFA from time to time
I understand the fact that they hopon from a game to game..etc but you don't see them in FFA as much as the other games

Mar 28, 2019
France
Staff members may be in vanish when on FFA so you generally won't see them.
Also, with a team so small, you'll rarely spot any staff member.

I do see your point though. I do think the staff recruitment system should be changed however that's a whole separate issue.
Yes I agree with you
But you still can see staff vanished in tab aha

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes I agree with you
But you still can see staff vanished in tab aha

No, you can only see staff in spectate mode.
Helpers only have access to spectate mode and if I remember correctly, their vanish is broken.
Moderators on the other hand can completely vanish without being seen in tab.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
blatant hacks
@_BlqtqntCheqts I see a connection

On topic. I forgot they were in vanish, too. I don’t see them either, but even if they were in vanish I agree there isn’t much happening from the few times I played FFA.

while there are people that cheating for so long, like TheBlobFishJack, zDecimateWR and others

Idk how many hackers there are, but if they have been active for a long time, it’s not only the staff’s fault, but you could also report them for yourself.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
There's a client that can detect staff in vanish mode, that's why there's so many hackers in ffa. when the hacker detects a staff in vanish mode, they'll just leave and reconnect to cubecraft with another alt

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
Top Bottom