Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wen_tao_wang

Mar 17, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
“Teaming is a bannable” well /sr shows no way to repot it also you need more then one player to report for an admin to ban but the thing is no many people report especially since most people do /report first and find it that it’s not a command also bedrock cubecraft players aren’t really known to be that smart. So what I’m suggesting is sort of like Atlas from hypixel where someone can report and there being a setting to make it so that people can view reports so you don’t get spammed with reports or a friends only option or just vip level 1 can view to be the judge of if they are hacking or the person is just bad and this also helps the marketing of cubecraft as then there will be a better reason to get it. (Also a form of block feature so u don’t q into the same game with them)

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
“Teaming is a bannable” well /sr shows no way to repot it also you need more then one player to report for an admin to ban but the thing is no many people report especially since most people do /report first and find it that it’s not a command also bedrock cubecraft players aren’t really known to be that smart. So what I’m suggesting is sort of like Atlas from hypixel where someone can report and there being a setting to make it so that people can view reports so you don’t get spammed with reports or a friends only option or just vip level 1 can view to be the judge of if they are hacking or the person is just bad and this also helps the marketing of cubecraft as then there will be a better reason to get it. (Also a form of block feature so u don’t q into the same game with them)
sr needs a couple of player reports for a online moderator to come check it out (i think --> NOT SURE!), in java /report is a command but ofcourse if the game ends mods arent able to check it out anymore, and staff is pretty busy so a instant reply isnt guaranteed. You can report players here tough you need video evidence. I hope this helps!

Reactions: TheDuda
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game