Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Hi! Since Cubecraft has added the /sr command for in-game reports on Bedrock, I have noticed a lot of people complaining about it. One of the most popular complaints is that not enough people report cheaters, due to most players not knowing that the command exists. I have personally experienced this a few times, where I report someone who is blatantly cheating, but the report is closed as not enough people submit a report.

A few friends of mine, who aren't active on the forums nor the Discord server, had no idea this command was even added until I told them about it. So, I have a small suggestion that could help with this.

My suggestion is to have the server send a message in chat occasionally. Similar to the messages saying "Subscribe to our YouTube" or "Join our Discord", this message would be sent somewhat frequently in lobbies.

Another place this message could be sent, would be at the start of games. Here is a very rough example of what it could look like:
_sr idea.jpg

Ignore the very poor photoshop job (😅), but a simple message like this when games start, with a little bit of colour to draw players' attention to it, could go a long way. This would inform people who are not active on the Cubecraft Forums or Discord, that it is now possible to report players in-game.

That's all, let me know what you think!

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I totally agree! Information about Sentinel Reports should be made more available to players in-game as many are not aware of its existence. Making the command known like this would increase its effectiveness as well since more reports would result in more cases to be forwarded to available staff members.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Yes! It would also be nice for all players to actually get a short message Pop up in the middle of the screen when they join cubecraft that’s like “Use /sr to report cheaters“! Ofc this would only appear once and never again.

Reactions: qMelonn

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
That'd be great since the use of the command could be much more visible and I also think that it should be implemented in Java as well, as in tab completion too.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Hi! Since Cubecraft has added the /sr command for in-game reports on Bedrock, I have noticed a lot of people complaining about it. One of the most popular complaints is that not enough people report cheaters, due to most players not knowing that the command exists. I have personally experienced this a few times, where I report someone who is blatantly cheating, but the report is closed as not enough people submit a report.

A few friends of mine, who aren't active on the forums nor the Discord server, had no idea this command was even added until I told them about it. So, I have a small suggestion that could help with this.

My suggestion is to have the server send a message in chat occasionally. Similar to the messages saying "Subscribe to our YouTube" or "Join our Discord", this message would be sent somewhat frequently in lobbies.

Another place this message could be sent, would be at the start of games. Here is a very rough example of what it could look like:
View attachment 193286
Ignore the very poor photoshop job (😅), but a simple message like this when games start, with a little bit of colour to draw players' attention to it, could go a long way. This would inform people who are not active on the Cubecraft Forums or Discord, that it is now possible to report players in-game.

That's all, let me know what you think!
Big brain moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom