Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KingBarimrog

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2021
Good evening all,

Just for a bit of background - I've played Chaos for about a year and managed to get up to 5th place on the leaderboard (+2,500 wins). Love the game and have a few friends I play it with.

I do have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the Spring Update. After playing the new version of the game, was wondering if a couple changes could be implemented if at all possible.

1. Biggest thing (and comments I've heard from fellow players) is the most obvious - we can't throw bridges in the void anymore. That was in my opinion the highlight of the game. To some people's point - this would encourage camping in bunkers. Agreed. A simple solution to this would be to make placing blocks on bridges impossible. If I may go back to the prior version, this idea was implemented when placing a bridge after a certain sky limit was reached. Endstone/obsidian could not be placed above the limit on or around a bridge because it was above the "build limit". With the addition of fishing rods in the game, bunkering would also be largely eliminated as we can now fish players out. Pearling into a bunker and finishing off a player was yet another strategy. A third strategy was just to suffocate them with an obsidian bridge. For a well-versed player, bunkering was never an issue really as there was plenty at our disposal to discourage such behavior.
2. The icons for the bridges are more muted. As someone with sight issues, the old icons were definitely better in terms of being able to visually see the differences. Appreciate the new icons but maybe a bit bolder colouring?
3. Last thing is I'm not sure where Cubecraft is intending to take this game. My gut feeling from the update is that they're dragging it more into a PvP style game with explosives as an add-on. The reason I personally loved the game was that I could blow stuff up. I'm getting the idea that the game's "look and feel" is changing - and I can't say as I'm a fan unfortunately.

Take the comments as you will, but for the first time in over a year, I have to admit I've not played in about six days now and I'm just not vibing with it anymore... too many changes to fast. It feels like I'm learning a completely new game in some respects.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Good evening all,

Just for a bit of background - I've played Chaos for about a year and managed to get up to 5th place on the leaderboard (+2,500 wins). Love the game and have a few friends I play it with.

I do have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the Spring Update. After playing the new version of the game, was wondering if a couple changes could be implemented if at all possible.

1. Biggest thing (and comments I've heard from fellow players) is the most obvious - we can't throw bridges in the void anymore. That was in my opinion the highlight of the game. To some people's point - this would encourage camping in bunkers. Agreed. A simple solution to this would be to make placing blocks on bridges impossible. If I may go back to the prior version, this idea was implemented when placing a bridge after a certain sky limit was reached. Endstone/obsidian could not be placed above the limit on or around a bridge because it was above the "build limit". With the addition of fishing rods in the game, bunkering would also be largely eliminated as we can now fish players out. Pearling into a bunker and finishing off a player was yet another strategy. A third strategy was just to suffocate them with an obsidian bridge. For a well-versed player, bunkering was never an issue really as there was plenty at our disposal to discourage such behavior.
2. The icons for the bridges are more muted. As someone with sight issues, the old icons were definitely better in terms of being able to visually see the differences. Appreciate the new icons but maybe a bit bolder colouring?
3. Last thing is I'm not sure where Cubecraft is intending to take this game. My gut feeling from the update is that they're dragging it more into a PvP style game with explosives as an add-on. The reason I personally loved the game was that I could blow stuff up. I'm getting the idea that the game's "look and feel" is changing - and I can't say as I'm a fan unfortunately.

Take the comments as you will, but for the first time in over a year, I have to admit I've not played in about six days now and I'm just not vibing with it anymore... too many changes to fast. It feels like I'm learning a completely new game in some respects.

I agree with these, I've noticed that Armor and Swords are not appearing as often or at all in starter chests making it harder to actually win fights or survive in general. Either something in the loot table was messed up or for some reason, their spawn rate was drastically reduced from before. This should be changed as it's very annoying.

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
is it just me or is tnt jumping with the auto ignite tnt no longer possible
I’ve tried on multiple occasions without success, it just breaks the blocks around you and I fall into the void most times. This is another thing I miss. I feel like the kb with the tnt has been changed so that if you stand directly above it, it doesn’t launch you up. However, if you stand slightly to an angle I believe it can still work. I haven’t had many opportunities to try this though. Everything I’ve mentioned is with the auto ignite tnt, haven’t tried anything with the yeet tnt yet.

KingBarimrog

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2021
I agree with these, I've noticed that Armor and Swords are not appearing as often or at all in starter chests making it harder to actually win fights or survive in general. Either something in the loot table was messed up or for some reason, their spawn rate was drastically reduced from before. This should be changed as it's very annoying.
Really good point. I opened my first chest and the loot mechanis are different - no doubt about it. I don't mind new loot in and of itself (fishing rods are an awesome idea), but the loot overall has degraded imo.
is it just me or is tnt jumping with the auto ignite tnt no longer possible
Really eh? I was so bummed I played one game after work and that pretty much ruined my night lol. That's not great if that's actually now in chaos - there wasn't really anything quite like the feeling of being blown skyhigh...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom