Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
B

Britney Spears

What is Bruce Lee’s favorite drink? Wataaaaah!

Dayummm teovo , your jokes are on point ;).

Ok on topic :

Once i went on the forums
then is saw a profile picture
it was the profile picture of @SerketSyndrome
it was like watching a piece of modernArt

This was my SpoopyStory , subscribe to my cubecraft account to get daily updates about what i think about life , sincerely omegakoek

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't know how to write a proper introduction so basically read the title and do this:
Tell me about any scary, paranormal things that have happened to you in your real life! I wanna see how many of you have seen some truly terrifying things, whether it may be like a ghost, or a poltergeist, or even maybe a demon. Ouija boy experiences are something that are cool as well.
I fully believe in this stuff (Maybe I'm weird, maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm just crazy) and I wanna know if anything has happened to you that's made you believe as well. I don't really know why I want to do this so badly, but I'm just fascinated by it o.o

Here's one of my scariest experiences:
When I was about 13, my family and I moved into a new house that was really nice, but a little creepy. My first night staying there, I had nightmares. After that, I immediately felt weird about being there. But after a few weeks everything seemed pretty chill. One night, for some unknown reason, my older sister, who was 14 at the time, asked me to stay the night in her room with her. Maybe she had been having nightmares as well, but she never really specified. Before I can continue, I kind of need to describe the general layout of her room. She had a king-size bed that was pushed in the very opposite corner from her bedroom door. She slept on the inside, closest to the wall. I slept on the outside edge. She and I had gotten iPods recently, and so we would, instead of sleeping, lay in bed with our faces in front of the screen until we couldn't stand to be awake any longer. My sister got up to use the bathroom and left me alone in there. My back was facing the wall and I was attempting to go to sleep before she got back. While she was away, I felt the bed kind of shift, as if she had crawled back into the bed, but I assumed it was just the house settling, as she had obviously not come back yet. She then showed back up, standing in the doorway, and she asked me "Lindsey, why are you sitting in the corner..? And what are you doing on my iPod?" to which I replied "I'm not..?" and she flipped on the lights, and she looked at me wide-eyed. Apparently, there was a girl with long hair, sitting in the corner of the bed, messing with her iPod. We saw her countless times after that, and we eventually gave her a name: Lucy.

So now you know kinda what I mean. Have at it. Or just make stupid jokes like "it was so scary.. I got killed... by... HEROBRINE"
:o:o:o
:o:o:o

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
So I actually have a few serious stories, some weren't actually experienced by me though they were always talked about within the family.

Before I begin, I still don't believe in the supernatural. Although I experienced things that may be considered supernatural, my mind is still closed to the concept. I'd rather think it's not true than just scaring myself :p

The first event that I (do not) remember, was when I was a 18 month child apparently. My mum told me that if she ever sat me in the guest room (which used to be a small play room for when I was little), I would start crying hysterically whilst staring into one of the corners of the room (on the ceiling). My mum never knew what it was, but I wouldn't stop crying until I left the room.

Moving on, I was older. I was around 9-10years old.

We moved houses (yes this is the stereotypical 'oh we moved into a new haunted house but we won't move out' type of story).

Many, many weird things happened.

The earliest that I can remember, is hearing footsteps when everyone was sleeping (except me because I was a lil thug playing my city story game on the phone til like 12am).

Anyway, it was as if 'someone' was walking up the stairs, stopping and walking back again. Repeatedly. I also remember that woke my dad up and I got caught playing on my phone that day. I got grounded :( All blame towards creepy stair climber.

Another thing that happened, was when I was home alone. I was sitting at my desk, probably playing my stardoll dress up games. Then suddenly the door swung open and hit my desk violently, just about missing my hand. After that I got scared and went to bed (even though it was like 10 in the morning).

I also woke up with scratches all over my body, even all over my back where it would have been extremely difficult for me to reach. They were everywhere. My legs, my stomach, my arms, back. Besides, I had short nails - I never kept them long enough for me to leave marks whenever scratching myself. Though I never found scratch marks on my face.

As I grew up, aged like 11 I moved rooms in the house (I finally got a room on my own after sharing with my sister for 2 years). I had a paper textured lamp hanging from the ceiling in my room, each time I'd go to sleep I would have a clear view on it.

Occasionally, it would start to swing. It wouldn't stop so I'd have to fall asleep to a swinging lamp. Scary. My parents never believed me.

Okay so the next few incidents creeped my parents out, as they began to experience similar things.

We would find long, black hair almost everywhere. We lived in the house for around 2 years, and nobody in our family has long black hair. We would find them in the sink, the bath - even between door frames. The previous owner had long black hair, though how would it be possible to find excessive amounts after 2 years?!

Yet another story in the same house, yay! Each time I'd go to my parents bedroom to help out with my sister or whatever, she would always point to a spot on the corner of the ceiling, and just keep her finger marked on that one spot every time (similarly to how I did when I was a bebe kid, although she never cried). This habit kinda ran all throughout the family. My younger cousin was said to be doing the same thing when he was a baby.. but none of us remember seeing anything.

The next story is the last experience in that house.

Basically, my dad would always turn on the radio whenever he was in the kitchen. Of course, being the electricity saving maniac he would always turn it off once he left.

I was upstairs at the time, though I could clearly hear the radio playing. It turned off, as my dad left the kitchen. I then went downstairs, the radio was off - of course it was, my dad left the kitchen.

Next, my dad went upstairs with two of my (baby) siblings to put them to sleep. I was the only one downstairs.

The radio started playing. Okay I thought... and turned it off. After a while, my dad came back downstairs and asked me why I left the lights on in every single room upstairs (which was like 5 rooms).
I was confused, as it was daytime and I didn't need to use the lights. In fact, I never turned them on in the first place. (Before anyone questions, my baby sisters would nap during the day).

We moved houses after a few months, and I haven't been experiencing anything else like that.

(Sorry for this post being so long, I'm just really into it cx)

A year or two ago, I tried to experience something called sleep paralysis. And, surprisingly I did. All I saw was a white blur 'standing' above my bed, to this day I do not know what it was.

Anyways, onto the 'family stories' that get passed down.

Apparently some time ago, my great aunt passed away. She had a vase that she received off her husband for one of their anniversaries back when he was still alive. She always placed it on her windowsill.

Anyway, after she passed away - the family began to experience some strange things. An example would be how the windows would open by themselves, the curtains would start freaking out even if the windows were closed. I can't really remember what else happened.

Anyway, they soon decided to leave the vase at my great aunts grave, filled with flowers. After that moment, all weird things stopped from happening.

Although I still to this day don't really believe in spirits and such... (and hopefully I don't need to either), I still feel like these stories are worth sharing :)

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
So I actually have a few serious stories, some weren't actually experienced by me though they were always talked about within the family.

Before I begin, I still don't believe in the supernatural. Although I experienced things that may be considered supernatural, my mind is still closed to the concept. I'd rather think it's not true than just scaring myself :p

The first event that I (do not) remember, was when I was a 18 month child apparently. My mum told me that if she ever sat me in the guest room (which used to be a small play room for when I was little), I would start crying hysterically whilst staring into one of the corners of the room (on the ceiling). My mum never knew what it was, but I wouldn't stop crying until I left the room.

We moved houses (yes this is the stereotypical 'oh we moved into a new haunted house but we won't move out' type of story).

The earliest that I can remember, is hearing footsteps when everyone was sleeping (except me because I was a lil thug playing my city story game on the phone til like 12am).

Anyway, it was as if 'someone' was walking up the stairs, stopping and walking back again. Repeatedly. I also remember that woke my dad up and I got caught playing on my phone that day. I got grounded :( All blame towards creepy stair climber.

Another thing that happened, was when I was home alone. I was sitting at my desk, probably playing my stardoll dress up games. Then suddenly the door swung open and hit my desk violently, just about missing my hand. After that I got scared and went to bed (even though it was like 10 in the morning).

I also woke up with scratches all over my body, even all over my back where it would have been extremely difficult for me to reach. They were everywhere. My legs, my stomach, my arms, back. Besides, I had short nails - I never kept them long enough for me to leave marks whenever scratching myself. Though I never found scratch marks on my face.

As I grew up, aged like 11 I moved rooms in the house (I finally got a room on my own after sharing with my sister for 2 years). I had a paper textured lamp hanging from the ceiling in my room, each time I'd go to sleep I would have a clear view on it.

Occasionally, it would start to swing. It wouldn't stop so I'd have to fall asleep to a swinging lamp. Scary. My parents never believed me.

Okay so the next few incidents creeped my parents out, as they began to experience similar things.

We would find long, black hair almost everywhere. We lived in the house for around 2 years, and nobody in our family has long black hair. We would find them in the sink, the bath - even between door frames. The previous owner had long black hair, though how would it be possible to find excessive amounts after 2 years?!

Yet another story in the same house, yay! Each time I'd go to my parents bedroom to help out with my sister or whatever, she would always point to a spot on the corner of the ceiling, and just keep her finger marked on that one spot every time (similarly to how I did when I was a bebe kid, although she never cried). This habit kinda ran all throughout the family. My younger cousin was said to be doing the same thing when he was a baby.. but none of us remember seeing anything.

Basically, my dad would always turn on the radio whenever he was in the kitchen. Of course, being the electricity saving maniac he would always turn it off once he left.

I was upstairs at the time, though I could clearly hear the radio playing. It turned off, as my dad left the kitchen. I then went downstairs, the radio was off - of course it was, my dad left the kitchen.

Next, my dad went upstairs with two of my (baby) siblings to put them to sleep. I was the only one downstairs.

The radio started playing. Okay I thought... and turned it off. After a while, my dad came back downstairs and asked me why I left the lights on in every single room upstairs (which was like 5 rooms).
I was confused, as it was daytime and I didn't need to use the lights. In fact, I never turned them on in the first place. (Before anyone questions, my baby sisters would nap during the day).

We moved houses after a few months, and I haven't been experiencing anything else like that.

A year or two ago, I tried to experience something called sleep paralysis. And, surprisingly I did. All I saw was a white blur 'standing' above my bed, to this day I do not know what it was.

Apparently some time ago, my great aunt passed away. She had a vase that she received off her husband for one of their anniversaries back when he was still alive. She always placed it on her windowsill.

Anyway, after she passed away - the family began to experience some strange things. An example would be how the windows would open by themselves, the curtains would start freaking out even if the windows were closed. I can't really remember what else happened.

Anyway, they soon decided to leave the vase at my great aunts grave, filled with flowers. After that moment, all weird things stopped from happening.

Although I still to this day don't really believe in spirits and such... (and hopefully I don't need to either), I still feel like these stories are worth sharing :)
Oh wow that's a lot like some of the other experiences I used to have. My family has always been prone to... interesting... events such as these. With everything you've gone through, I'm surprised you've fought off the idea of believing for so long o.o

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
Oh wow that's a lot like some of the other experiences I used to have. My family has always been prone to... interesting... events such as these. With everything you've gone through, I'm surprised you've fought off the idea of believing for so long o.o

Yeah I don't really tend to look back to what happened. I haven't seen anything happen in like 2 or 3 years now, and I'd rather not believe in it because if I did, I'd just scare myself with everything haha :)

D

Deleted member 8554

I took it seriously :c
That experience was really traumatizing for me. Since I was only like a toddler I was totally terrified.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
So I live already in a crazy house, and you probably ask yourself. What do you mean?
Well my brother deals with animals, crocodiles, toxic snakes, and a lot more deadly animals.

So as I was just at home and he was to. I was calmly playing some Minecraft.
He came down stairs to my room (he sleeps at the 2nd floor, and I at the 1st) and his hand was all bleeding, he asked me. Thijs help!

So the first thing I thought was, no way! He got bite by a cobra. (toxic snake)
So I asked him, are you ok? He responded: Yes, I am doing good. (Me not knowing a crocodile bit him)
So I was just about to call 112 (Dutch alarm number) and he was, no just call mom to come home. I need to visit the hospital.
So I asked him while all bleeding in his hand, what happened? Well he got bit by a 40cm crocodile.

Never thought I would get a heart attack at the age of 17, but I almost did.
Later on, he came back home from the hospital. And he was all happy, and thought it was funny about my reaction.

Luckely nothing to bad happened, accept for the crocodile having a little bite of my brothers hand. (No major injuries.)

Hope no one lives in a crazy house with deadly animals like me. :p

Thanks.

-Zhypo

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
So I live already in a crazy house, and you probably ask yourself. What do you mean?
Well my brother deals with animals, crocodiles, toxic snakes, and a lot more deadly animals.

So as I was just at home and he was to. I was calmly playing some Minecraft.
He came down stairs to my room (he sleeps at the 2nd floor, and I at the 1st) and his hand was all bleeding, he asked me. Thijs help!

So the first thing I thought was, no way! He got bite by a cobra. (toxic snake)
So I asked him, are you ok? He responded: Yes, I am doing good. (Me not knowing a crocodile bit him)
So I was just about to call 112 (Dutch alarm number) and he was, no just call mom to come home. I need to visit the hospital.
So I asked him while all bleeding in his hand, what happened? Well he got bit by a 40cm crocodile.

Never thought I would get a heart attack at the age of 17, but I almost did.
Later on, he came back home from the hospital. And he was all happy, and thought it was funny about my reaction.

Luckely nothing to bad happened, accept for the crocodile having a little bite of my brothers hand. (No major injuries.)

Hope no one lives in a crazy house with deadly animals like me. :p

Thanks.

-Zhypo
seems legit...

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Well, I do have an experience, but it's not spooky or paranormal, but it's still mildly scary/nightmarish (and highly annoying)...

So, I was returning to school from a field trip with parent drivers. The people sitting behind me were two girls (one who already placed herself on my "annoying" list). And while we were going back, do you know that annoying one did? That doofus* started singing...

BABY B*** **** OH!!!

Q9XfPJG.png

A music vid with characters that look creepy to five-year olds, LOL.

* You are a fan of a convicted criminal... how stupid can this get?

Last edited:
Reactions: Renss

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016

If you don't think this is caused by paranormal, what do you think... any theories :o?

Deestinyer

Dec 24, 2015
Dystopia/England
If you don't think this is caused by paranormal, what do you think... any theories :eek:?
I have absolutely no idea.

I have always been trying to come up with logical excuses... such as the story that goes down in the family, it could've just been told so many times that it's words became too twisted and the story was completely different.

I'd always blame some majical wind for the lamp, and some electrical fault for the lights and the radio.

I often thought that the footsteps were only imagined, I just forced myself to think within the laws of science.

Though honestly, how could I possibly explain finding the black hair? Or the baby habit within the family, or even the door smashing into my desk with quite a large force... and the scratches (though this only happened twice in my life when I was younger I'm sure)

I can explain the sleep paralysis one, it's most likely a hallucination as that's what tends to happen.

I never really believed in ghost stories that some of my friends 'experienced', but it's different when you experience them. In fact, I'm so confused by what actually happened that I'm failing to believe in my own stories - they just don't fall into logic, you can't fully explain them (well, at least I don't think you can.)

Honestly, I don't even think about it nor consider it - that's for the best though, I'd rather not be paranoid :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom