Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
I don't know how to write a proper introduction so basically read the title and do this:
Tell me about any scary, paranormal things that have happened to you in your real life! I wanna see how many of you have seen some truly terrifying things, whether it may be like a ghost, or a poltergeist, or even maybe a demon. Ouija boy experiences are something that are cool as well.
I fully believe in this stuff (Maybe I'm weird, maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm just crazy) and I wanna know if anything has happened to you that's made you believe as well. I don't really know why I want to do this so badly, but I'm just fascinated by it o.o

Here's one of my scariest experiences:
When I was about 13, my family and I moved into a new house that was really nice, but a little creepy. My first night staying there, I had nightmares. After that, I immediately felt weird about being there. But after a few weeks everything seemed pretty chill. One night, for some unknown reason, my older sister, who was 14 at the time, asked me to stay the night in her room with her. Maybe she had been having nightmares as well, but she never really specified. Before I can continue, I kind of need to describe the general layout of her room. She had a king-size bed that was pushed in the very opposite corner from her bedroom door. She slept on the inside, closest to the wall. I slept on the outside edge. She and I had gotten iPods recently, and so we would, instead of sleeping, lay in bed with our faces in front of the screen until we couldn't stand to be awake any longer. My sister got up to use the bathroom and left me alone in there. My back was facing the wall and I was attempting to go to sleep before she got back. While she was away, I felt the bed kind of shift, as if she had crawled back into the bed, but I assumed it was just the house settling, as she had obviously not come back yet. She then showed back up, standing in the doorway, and she asked me "Lindsey, why are you sitting in the corner..? And what are you doing on my iPod?" to which I replied "I'm not..?" and she flipped on the lights, and she looked at me wide-eyed. Apparently, there was a girl with long hair, sitting in the corner of the bed, messing with her iPod. We saw her countless times after that, and we eventually gave her a name: Lucy.

So now you know kinda what I mean. Have at it. Or just make stupid jokes like "it was so scary.. I got killed... by... HEROBRINE"

D

Deleted member 8554

One time, when I was very young, it was a night when my mom was working. My dad put me to bed that night. But I guess I fell out of bed during the night and hit my nose because when I woke up I was on the floor, dripping with blood from head to toe so I was practically colored red. The blood was coming from my nose.

I rushed out of my room to get my dad. He cleaned me up, but there was blood all over the floor and on the bedsheets too. It was very traumatic for me.

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
One time, when I was very young, it was a night when my mom was working. My dad put me to bed that night. But I guess I fell out of bed during the night and hit my nose because when I woke up I was on the floor, dripping with blood from head to toe so I was practically colored red. The blood was coming from my nose.

I rushed out of my room to get my dad. He cleaned me up, but there was blood all over the floor and on the bedsheets too. It was very traumatic for me.
Ouch o.o

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
When I was young, there was an urban legend in my town about a feral man who was raised by coyotes. The legend says that he was the sole survivor of a house fire, just an infant at the time, and the firemen didn't find him when they responded to the call. At night, a pack of coyotes came, and instead of eating the helpless little baby, they took him in as one of their own. They say you can tell when he's near because he likes to howl at the moon, and his howl is the most terrifying sound known to man.

It was just a silly rumor, so I never paid it much heed. My friends always came to school saying "I saw the coyote man, he was eating a deer on the side of the road!" or "My dad shot the coyote man ten times with a shotgun and he didn't die!", but I always knew they were just looking for attention. I heard that story for the first time when I was four years old at a Fourth of July party. My friend's older brother told me and a bunch of other kids that we launch fireworks to scare off the coyote man. He said that the coyote man only eats hearts and drinks blood, and that his hunger never ends. In retrospect, that kid was kinda a jackass.

Years passed and every now and then, I'd hear some playground gossip about the coyote man. One kid said he knew karate and fought the coyote man himself. That kid regularly peed himself during nap time, so we kinda didn't believe him. I always thought the coyote man was sort of interesting, but nothing to be really scared of... until one of our goats died.

I lived on a farm in my youth, and we raised a little bit of everything. Chickens, ducks, pigs, cows, goats, etc. We rarely had trouble with predators; if something attacked the livestock, it was pretty easy to just stick a rifle out the door and blow it away. I went out to the barn once a day with two buckets of feed for the animals and any old fruits or vegetables we had lying around the kitchen. When I entered the barn, though, one of our goats was lying dead on the floor. It had a pretty sizable hole in its side with just a bit of blood on the floor. The moment I saw it, all I could think was "It was the coyote man."

I ran back to the house to tell my dad what had happened. He thought I was trying to pull some kind of trick on him, but after a while, I convinced him to come out to the barn with me. We went back and all the animals were gathered around the goat, like they were mourning it. My dad shooed them away, knelt down, and looked at the wound. "He's a hunter," I thought. "He'll know what killed the goat." But he was stumped. We both figured there was no sense in wasting the meat, so we pulled the goat back to the house for butchering.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I sneaked downstairs to play video games. I remember it so vividly. I was in the middle of the "Cold Hard Crash" level of Crash Bandicoot 2 when this feeling of dread pushed down on my neck, like something was about to crush me. Right behind the chair in the game room was a big glass window, and outside it was the tree where we hung the goat from last night. I knew I had to look. I felt as though I'd vomit if I turned around. After a few seconds, I mustered up the courage to look, and... nothing. Just a tree and some loose ropes; no coyote man, no goat. I vomited in my mouth. I ran to the kitchen and leaned over the sink, hoping I could clean it up before the smell lingered for my parents to discover in the morning. As I turned on the water, I heard it: the most horrifying howl I'd heard in my entire life. It was him.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
This is the MOST terrifying thing ever happened to me :&
I was having breakfast and my cookie (Jimmy ily) drowned in milk.
It's really hard for me to say that but... I stopped eating cookies that day and I've been 11 years just having breakfast with milk and bread :(

I hope you understand

Reactions: TlmeLord

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
When I was young, there was an urban legend in my town about a feral man who was raised by coyotes. The legend says that he was the sole survivor of a house fire, just an infant at the time, and the firemen didn't find him when they responded to the call. At night, a pack of coyotes came, and instead of eating the helpless little baby, they took him in as one of their own. They say you can tell when he's near because he likes to howl at the moon, and his howl is the most terrifying sound known to man.

It was just a silly rumor, so I never paid it much heed. My friends always came to school saying "I saw the coyote man, he was eating a deer on the side of the road!" or "My dad shot the coyote man ten times with a shotgun and he didn't die!", but I always knew they were just looking for attention. I heard that story for the first time when I was four years old at a Fourth of July party. My friend's older brother told me and a bunch of other kids that we launch fireworks to scare off the coyote man. He said that the coyote man only eats hearts and drinks blood, and that his hunger never ends. In retrospect, that kid was kinda a jackass.

Years passed and every now and then, I'd hear some playground gossip about the coyote man. One kid said he knew karate and fought the coyote man himself. That kid regularly peed himself during nap time, so we kinda didn't believe him. I always thought the coyote man was sort of interesting, but nothing to be really scared of... until one of our goats died.

I lived on a farm in my youth, and we raised a little bit of everything. Chickens, ducks, pigs, cows, goats, etc. We rarely had trouble with predators; if something attacked the livestock, it was pretty easy to just stick a rifle out the door and blow it away. I went out to the barn once a day with two buckets of feed for the animals and any old fruits or vegetables we had lying around the kitchen. When I entered the barn, though, one of our goats was lying dead on the floor. It had a pretty sizable hole in its side with just a bit of blood on the floor. The moment I saw it, all I could think was "It was the coyote man."

I ran back to the house to tell my dad what had happened. He thought I was trying to pull some kind of trick on him, but after a while, I convinced him to come out to the barn with me. We went back and all the animals were gathered around the goat, like they were mourning it. My dad shooed them away, knelt down, and looked at the wound. "He's a hunter," I thought. "He'll know what killed the goat." But he was stumped. We both figured there was no sense in wasting the meat, so we pulled the goat back to the house for butchering.

That night, I couldn't sleep. I sneaked downstairs to play video games. I remember it so vividly. I was in the middle of the "Cold Hard Crash" level of Crash Bandicoot 2 when this feeling of dread pushed down on my neck, like something was about to crush me. Right behind the chair in the game room was a big glass window, and outside it was the tree where we hung the goat from last night. I knew I had to look. I felt as though I'd vomit if I turned around. After a few seconds, I mustered up the courage to look, and... nothing. Just a tree and some loose ropes; no coyote man, no goat. I vomited in my mouth. I ran to the kitchen and leaned over the sink, hoping I could clean it up before the smell lingered for my parents to discover in the morning. As I turned on the water, I heard it: the most horrifying howl I'd heard in my entire life. It was him.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT.
WoW thats terugziend... I have never really thought about ghosts and stuff. And I didn't interact with em either. But this is really creeping me off :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom