Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want the new sword mechanics in game? When do you think infinite reach will be legitimate?

• Q1: Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Q1: No

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Q2: Soon

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Q2: Never

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
DISCLAIMER: This thread is intended to be sarcastic! No actual update like this will ever come out and the features to be described will not likely be allowed, if ever! This thread neither talks about a legitimate update nor asks for one!

For years of MineCraft gameplay, the sword has always been the bread and butter for combat. Whether it is for PvE or PvP, it is the most versatile combat weapon. However, weeks ago a new patch came out and just a few days ago an eggwars update came out. Due to these new updates and numerous patch notes, the sword has become more of a situational PvP tool. Unfortunately, over the years, players have lost interest in combat because of the lack of updates.

Fortunately, several third-party developers have been working to help CubeCraft developers with the upcoming update. Currently they're working together on an update to rebalance PvP for this server. Hopefully, PvP will be rebalanced by then.

Here are the current patch notes we currently know about the upcoming update:

Patch notes
General
-Brand new achievement set. Many more achievements will come out!
-Win a game within a set time limit.
-Level 1: Win a game in under 3 minutes. (bronze)
-Level 2: Win a game in under 1 minute. (silver)
-Level 3: Win a game in under 30 seconds. (gold)​
-Kill ALL players in the lobby.
-Win a game without flying.
-Win a game without building any blocks, but visit all islands in a map.​
-Changed EULA/rules:
-Hacks will become legitimate features in order to respect Mojang's decision. Using a hacked client is still not allowed.
-Griefing and cheating in games will be allowed.​
-ALL entities no longer receive knockback from normal attacks.
-Bow and food can be used without slowdown.
-Using a lot of complex math and algorithms, the bow and ALL projectiles now automatically accurately aim for you against targets.
-Jumping into the Void no longer makes you fall into it. You now instead fall for a bit and then automatically fly.

Multiplayer
-A new kit has been added to every gamemode:
-Laser drill kit: Allows player to see and attack everything in the map. Has infinite range.​
-Tools
-Sword
-Changed: now has infinite range to make up for its limited range.
-Damage remains the same.​
-Phase reactor suit (New)
-Automatically equipped when players first join the server.
-Allows players to blink across chasms.​
-Built-in wings (New)
-Allows players to fly in-game.
-Activate flight anytime. This can be used as a life-saver in case the player accidentally fall to his death in, say, skywars.​
-Speedy boots (New)
-Allows players to move 3x as fast as sprinting.​

BOTTOM LINE/TL;DR: I have no idea where to start. Basically, hackers are ahead of us in EVERY way.

In case some people might not understand my humor/sarcasm, I'll put down a few hints in the form of rhetorical questions (think about the answer in your mind).
-Look back a few weeks ago. What happened in 1.8 skywars? Do you notice any new things hackers use?
-Did you know that hacker developers have hacked on this server? If yes, who?​
-What are the majority of reports about?
-What hacks do you often see hackers use?
-Why are so many players complaining on the server: both in-game and on forums?

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Let me just state this. I give up on mojang every helping us against hackers. The most famous hack client has recently been updated with a fightbot and movement ai that completly outsmarts minecraft zombies ai by calculating everything in from diagonal blocks to using vines as fall damage reductor.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Let me just state this. I give up on mojang every helping us against hackers. The most famous hack client has recently been updated with a fightbot and movement ai that completly outsmarts minecraft zombies ai by calculating everything in from diagonal blocks to using vines as fall damage reductor.
Mojang frowns upon hackers but that's just about it. On the EULA, it doesn't state that hacking is against the EULA -- Mojang considers hacks as mods.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Mojang just frowned upon hackers. On the EULA, it doesn't state that hacking is against the EULA -- Mojang considers hacks as mods.
Mojang doesnt care. They make money. They are happy. They don't give a **** about servers being ruined b hackers. They made realmto make money. They blacklist server so more people by realms to make money. They want serer to be ruined by hackers because realms are "hacker-safe" and so more people buy realms

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Mojang doesnt care. They make money. They are happy. They don't give a **** about servers being ruined b hackers. They made realmto make money. They blacklist server so more people by realms to make money. They want serer to be ruined by hackers because realms are "hacker-safe" and so more people buy realms
Wouldn't think of it like that, but pretty much they care about single player more than they do about multiplayer. It feels like third-parties have to take care about multiplayer. If only they made a way to add something to multiplayer, that'd be great.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't know if you noticed but between all the people at Minecon, nobody seemed to talk about hackers even though they're cleary present in the MC community.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Because hacking is acceptable in single player and is considered part of the game.
hacked.PNG

I think this means, you can report hacked clients to Mojang. I think.
It also states in the EULA they "Don't appreciate it if you use modded Minecraft for griefing"
Ye you know what, I'm savage lemme CTRL+V it...
EULA said:
When you combine your Mod with the Minecraft software, we will call that combination a "Modded Version" of the Game. We have the final say on what constitutes a Mod and what doesn't. You may not distribute any Modded Versions of our Game or software, and we’d appreciate it if you didn’t use Mods for griefing. Basically, Mods are okay to distribute; hacked versions or Modded Versions of the Game client or server software are not okay to distribute

If you break these rules we may stop you from using our Game. If we think it is necessary, we might even have to ask our lawyers to help out.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Nope. They define hacked versions of the game client as pirated MC clients. Optifine, as we know, is a mod we select when we want to choose the profile/version to play on. The same thing with hacked clients.
I edited my post dud.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Keyword is "would appreciate." Doesn't say it's not allowed. Therefore, Mojang just frowns upon cheating rather than prohibiting it altogether.
Even though it says "would appreciate" it's still in the EULA.
Mojang wrote it in a way so "less-cultured" people can understand.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Even though it says "would appreciate" it's still in the EULA.
Mojang wrote it in a way so "less-cultured" people can understand.
Basically people ignored that statement or didn't care about it and decided to just code hacks. Every game ALWAYS has a third party creating hacks just for people to cheat and ruin gameplay. Out of all the games I've played, Minecraft is the worst when it comes to hackers.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's considered a mod since it still uses the legitimate Minecraft client. If I can give a better example, think of the Feed-the-Beast (FTB) mod.
Oh look... someone who thinks that "FTB" is a mod...
Feed-The-Beast is originally the name of (I believe) the first modded skyblock that has a proper line of progression. At this point in time, they use it as the name of their "company".
There is no "FTB" mod, but there are FTB specific mods like FTBLib and such used for modpacks made by the FTB team.
Please learn the proper meanings of the terms before you use them.

Reactions: Ping Ether

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Basically people ignored that statement or didn't care about it and decided to just code hacks. Every game ALWAYS has a third party creating hacks just for people to cheat and ruin gameplay. Out of all the games I've played, Minecraft is the worst when it comes to hackers.
The problem with minecraft is there are lots of bugs to exploit. And the game developers do nothing against it. Mojang doesnt care about servers(except maybe hypixel because hypixel has 1/4th or more of the entire mc playerbase). If you have an fps game that is being ruined by hackers so you make less profit you obviously want to stop that. But when you don't own the server why bothering.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Oh look... someone who thinks that "FTB" is a mod...
Feed-The-Beast is originally the name of (I believe) the first modded skyblock that has a proper line of progression. At this point in time, they use it as the name of their "company".
There is no "FTB" mod, but there are FTB specific mods like FTBLib and such used for modpacks made by the FTB team.
Please learn the proper meanings of the terms before you use them.
Mistook the modpack for the team itself. My bad.

Mojang has 28mil+ accounts. Counting the big servers only, about 100k+ play online. Majority of the money is from alts or those who play on small servers or single player.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The problem with minecraft is there are lots of bugs to exploit. And the game developers do nothing against it. Mojang doesnt care about servers(except maybe hypixel because hypixel has 1/4th or more of the entire mc playerbase). If you have an fps game that is being ruined by hackers so you make less profit you obviously want to stop that. But when you don't own the server why bothering.
Mind giving us a link of evidence or something? I don't quite believe you on this.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom