Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I've tried so many times

2.PNG

Finally succeeded

捕获.PNG

Now I'll try to finish "Godlike ( kill 10 players in one game ) "

3.PNG

It would be easier to finish it 2 years ago ( some of the old maps had 24 players ). Now there are only 11 players in one game. But I will try.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats! It would be easier if you would try and find 11 other players and get them into a party to get the achievement.
It might not work, but it's worth a try.
Keep it up!

Last edited:

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Congrats! This achievement would be almost impossible for me because I'm so bad at skywars.

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Congrats! It would be easier if you would try and find 11 other players and get them into a party to get the achievement.
It might not work, but it's worth a try.
Keep it up!
This will make the challenge meaningless, it's no different from cheating. I almost did it, and I believe I can finish it by myself.

_EliteDavy

Nov 21, 2021
Hungary
Pronouns
He/Him
This will make the challenge meaningless, it's no different from cheating. I almost did it, and I believe I can finish it by myself.
Still, I know what you are saying, but it's hard to get 10 kills in a 12 player slot map.
They should just rotate in a 16 player slot one to be possible.
But I believe you can do it.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Congratulations mate! 🔥
I remember finishing skywars solos in under 30 seconds as a result of lucky coinsidence where half a players died (don't ask me why, I'm genuinely curious as well) in a first few seconds of a game, and the rest of players(including me) immediately rushed the middle, where we all fought each other until only I survived.

Anyways, good luck on all of your goals on Cube ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom