Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
The mixing spoon kit is extremely overpowered and overused. It takes no skill. All people do is just spam it,

Reactions: Quake_02

FelixElGatito

Aug 18, 2017
In my opinion i think that Egg Legs is the best kit, not just because it's good against mixing spoon, I mean, speed II is good for rush and break eggs soon :3

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
The mixing spoon kit is extremely overpowered and overused. It takes no skill. All people do is just spam it,
Personally I use egg legs as you can strafe the opponent with ease.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Considering that you can just knock someone off with your fist, 'maybe' the mixing spoon is too OP, but I don't think it needs to be removed. If you think it's unfair that people can just knock you flying whilst you're desperately trying to kill them with a sword, then just buy the mixing spoon! Then you can do the same. :P

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
the solution is not to quit 1.8, the solution is to move over to a wall where you cannot be hit off. Like on the candy map try to get indoors at mid where its really easy to wall off the exits.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You can easily avoid the shovel and just build above them and one hit should knock them off. And no I disagree about the kit being removed.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
You can easily avoid the shovel and just build above them and one hit should knock them off. And no I disagree about the kit being removed.

Hello! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been replied on within the last 14 days as this is necro-posting which is against the rules.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom