Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey there,

Do you think there should be a speed mode in Skywars?

Since there's a speed mode in Eggwars and UHC why shouldn't there be one in skywars, one of CubeCraft's most popular games, I think it would make Skywars a lot more interesting. I am sure the CubeCraft team are very busy with all there other jobs, but this is just another suggestion.

Hope you guys agree on my idea and list further details in your replies.

Bye!

Reactions: JJMinecraft4506

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Basically speed eggwars, but more like skywars how about all jumps to islands are parkourable?

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
Hey there,

Do you think there should be a speed mode in Skywars?

Since there's a speed mode in Eggwars and UHC why shouldn't there be one in skywars, one of CubeCraft's most popular games, I think it would make Skywars a lot more interesting. I am sure the CubeCraft team are very busy with all there other jobs, but this is just another suggestion.

Hope you guys agree on my idea and list further details in your replies.

Bye!
This have been suggested already, and sky Wars is already fast to play (if you know what you are doing :)).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I wouldn't like a Speed version of Skywars because Skywars is already a bit speedy if you loot, build and kill. And to be honest, with Speed Eggwars, I almost can't PvP with the speed I have. So that's also a point why I wouldn't like it.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Skywars is already a fast gamemode so adding speed will make this mode more crazy and I would not like it but is a good idea.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Skywars is already a fast gamemode so adding speed will make this mode more crazy and I would not like it but is a good idea.
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads where the last reply is older than 2 weeks. They're not allowed to be revived.

Reactions: Capitan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom