Should this be added back?

• Yes

• No and why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
As many of you who play speed eggwars, you should know that the speed has been removed. Now I think that this should be added back. The main reason most of us played speed eggwars was that it was different, unlike the normal eggwars it had a twist, the speed. The speed made building easier and PVP interesting and fun. Comment what you think about this being implemented in the game.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
The speed is removed because The speed effect got extremely annoying, especially in 1.9. Everyone is strafing, making it almost impossible to get good hits on people.
And If you want speed, you can use the egg legs kit.
I'm happy with we have now so I don't want changes to it.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

No ty Ive enjoyed speed wggwars for the first time ty to them removing speed. It made the game feel weird

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I found the speed very annoying so I am more than glad that it is removed. I really, really, really don't want the speed to be added back in Soeed Eggwars. It's just perfect how it is now.

By the way, the speed isn't totally gone. The islands are still very close to each other which means that you can easily destroy your opponent's egg and eliminate your opponent.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Speed would be good if it was 1.8 but since it's 1.9 I think it's okay like that C:
Without speed Strafing is easier and in general hiting is easier, with speed you just, can't hit u.u

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
I used to play a lot in speed eggwars 1.9 and its easy to hit in 1.9 in my opinion they must add it back there's "Normal eggwars" if someone doesn't like speed they can go there or at least add speed for vote types so Ranked people can vote the game with speed

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The speed ruined 1.9 PvP in speed eggwars.
Getting a hit on someone wasn't very easy, unless you timed it perfectly.

The game is fast paced by strategy, not by movement.
I'm glad it was removed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Although it made it more interesting, it didn't make it that fun.
Sure, it made building easier, but that doesn't make it a good gamemode. I like speed eggwars better now than I did before the update, and I don't necessarily want it to be reverted back. It's still a fast paced game.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
The speed was removed because it started getting annoying for the players that were playing on 1.9 and higher. There is also a kit that can make you run faster, the egg legs kit.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
As many of you who play speed eggwars, you should know that the speed has been removed. Now I think that this should be added back. The main reason most of us played speed eggwars was that it was different, unlike the normal eggwars it had a twist, the speed. The speed made building easier and PVP interesting and fun. Comment what you think about this being implemented in the game.
I think they should add it back to. Becuase if the speed is removed the fun is away and you can also play normal because it is the same.... soo @CrazymanJR @GingerGeek bring the speed back please,
Stay happy :-)
-Gaaabb

Reactions: Makanaski

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I do not understand why Cubecraft took away the speed in SpeedEggwars
If people wanted to play normal eggwars they could play it
The speed is what made Speed Eggwars so fun.
Not many people did not like Speed Eggwars because there was normal eggwars to play
Now people that liked speed eggwars do not enjoy it anymore (including me) because it is now a different version of normal eggwars

The people that did not like speed eggwars befor the update do not like now. The people that did like eggwars befor the update do not like it now
There are less people playing speed eggwars because they took out speed (I actually do not know if this is fact, I just notice that it takes longer for the games in speed eggwars to get filled up)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom