Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What you guys want? all choices are welcome! :D

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

I got a few idea's for the new eggwars update(s):

1. Generators Delay, this idea is like: at basic the gen will be 3 sec & op 1 sec.
2. Villager shop update, eggwars is comming a kind a borring, i play it already since 2 years, & nothing changed..
1. gen's nope 2. Villager shop Nope 3. Maps yes. 4. New gamemode 5. Noobs yes.. jk ;)
3. Vote for the block that you will need to destroy, a banner, a egg, a bed, etc
4. Redstone creations like a tnt cannon.
5. Iron golems that can protect your block
6. All 1.9 stuff, elytra's, the new blocks etc
7. Can you pleeaaassseee add the custom shield feature? ;( im waiting a year for it, & still not there.

*GUYS IF YOU ARNT STAFF JUST VOTE.*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Best hacker reporter:

epic_Doge The Emerald Rank

Last edited by a moderator:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I don't really understand what you mean in the point 1.
I do like your point 2, because something needs to have a bit more change in the villager shop.
Point 4, that will create LOADS of campers! So, i don't agree with this.
Point 5, it just ends up removing the idea of the game, which is to have YOU protect your egg, and not iron golems.
Point 6, yes, but only the Elytra, because there isn't much more to add that would make sense.
Point 7, it is a working progress, but they have more prioritised features to introduce, so please be patient as it will come.

In general i don't agree with most of your ideas, besides the Elytra and Updates to the village shops.

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
I don't really understand what you mean in the point 1.
I do like your point 2, because something needs to have a bit more change in the villager shop.
Point 4, that will create LOADS of campers! So, i don't agree with this.
Point 5, it just ends up removing the idea of the game, which is to have YOU protect your egg, and not iron golems.
Point 6, yes, but only the Elytra, because there isn't much more to add that would make sense.
Point 7, it is a working progress, but they have more prioritised features to introduce, so please be patient as it will come.
With point 1 he means that when you normaly in normal have to wait 5seconds on the diamond gen and on OP stuff wait 3sec for example :D

T

The Lord Pleb

2. Villager shop update

I honestly just like idea number 2. The 4 yo instead of putting cannons would simply vote that they put redstone and repeaters to be able to do like mechanisms with the TnT.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I got a few idea's for the new eggwars update(s):

1. Generators Delay, this idea is like: at basic the gen will be 3 sec & op 1 sec.
2. Villager shop update, eggwars is comming a kind a borring, i play it already since 2 years, & nothing changed..
1. gen's nope 2. Villager shop Nope 3. Maps yes. 4. New gamemode 5. Noobs yes.. jk ;)
3. Vote for the block that you will need to destroy, a banner, a egg, a bed, etc
5. Iron golems that can protect your block
6. All 1.9 stuff, elytra's, the new blocks etc
7. Can you pleeaaassseee add the custom shield feature? ;( im waiting a year for it, & still not there.

*GUYS IF YOU ARNT STAFF JUST VOTE.*

Best hacker reporter:

epic_Doge The Emerald Rank
At 2, speed eggwars don't exist 2 years. Also redstone supplies wouldn't be used for a tnt cannon, they are making abuse from it what can give a lot of lagg to players. Iron golems could be stolen from hypixel, and cubecraft likes originality. You don't need new blocks in eggwars because what have you do with it? It might be cool for design your island, But you better can go to freebuild. Elytras would break the game, Unless you have ender pearls. There is a lot changed in eggwars. They added as future, emerald generators and special items. And new maps. Sorry for all This. Having a delay on the gens, players could getting confused and start hate the game. But none of them is really needed xD @ItsTwany What do you think about This?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom