Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
Lol I think this new gamemode is epic you can get really triggered or really happy

Good Gaming,
Spyrotrek

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I love the game and all, but when playing on Half Health, the axes deals too much damage. The axe doesn't really give the chance for a good/fair fight. I've played against people using axes in half health and all I can say is that I have been running away from them for ages. Even the spam clickers using axes can kill you by spam clicking which really has no skill. For the people who doesn't know, in half health when you have an axe (any axe), you can give someone a good hit, and then spam click once or twice and then the person who you're fighting are out. It's too OP in my opinion and it's not really giving a chance for anyone to have a good fight.

I know that the game is "Speed", but I still think that the people who knows how to play should still be able to have a good fight, and I also know that using this strategy, it helps people who doesn't know how to PvP, but if we all were to use this strategy, why not just play 1.8 instead since you can spam click there too?

All in all, I love how the game works, the people involved in making the game mode have done a great job, but this way of playing just removes the point of having the cool down of 1.9 PvP since you can spam click with an axe to kill someone and I think that removing axes when Half Health is voted would make fights more interesting :)

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Huh. The only thing that changed was your walking speed. Nice job.
What I'm gonna say is when two guys are camping, it still can take 30+ minutes to finish the game. Any difference between speed and normal besides the walking speed? Yes?
One thing that I really hate about is the SHOP CHANGES. It really triggers me.
Why do you, CubeCraft, lower the price of obsidian? I mean, in normal mode, with 10 gold, you can buy 2.5 obsidian instead of 1. Even you made the pickaxe have more efficiency, it still takes longer. And why are bows so expensive? Considering this is speed, making the bow 20 diamonds makes the game SLOWER, not faster. C'mon! What are you doing CubeCraft?

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
I love the game and all, but when playing on Half Health, the axes deals too much damage. The axe doesn't really give the chance for a good/fair fight. I've played against people using axes in half health and all I can say is that I have been running away from them for ages. Even the spam clickers using axes can kill you by spam clicking which really has no skill. For the people who doesn't know, in half health when you have an axe (any axe), you can give someone a good hit, and then spam click once or twice and then the person who you're fighting are out. It's too OP in my opinion and it's not really giving a chance for anyone to have a good fight.

I know that the game is "Speed", but I still think that the people who knows how to play should still be able to have a good fight, and I also know that using this strategy, it helps people who doesn't know how to PvP, but if we all were to use this strategy, why not just play 1.8 instead since you can spam click there too?

All in all, I love how the game works, the people involved in making the game mode have done a great job, but this way of playing just removes the point of having the cool down of 1.9 PvP since you can spam click with an axe to kill someone and I think that removing axes when Half Health is voted would make fights more interesting :)
Agreed. :)

Spyrotrek

Jan 14, 2017
I agree the half health is a little too hardcore I had the golden armor on and boom some naked just one shot me with an axe

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
The only thing I don't like is that on map Bridges (Solo), there is no diamond generator on each individual player island.
Also, I feel that Speed for Solo EggWars is more different from Normal EggWars than Team Speed Eggwars is. Team Speed EggWars still lasts as long as Normal Team EggWars. But Solo tends to go a bit faster, which I like

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
Another comment: The kit that gives haste is really OP in half hp since it allows you to hit with axes quicker, making 2 shots happen in the same time as 1 shots.

Avalanche_Gam3r

Mar 24, 2016
MagicalCornLand
This isn't only a thing in the new gamemode, but also in normal eggwars. My idea is to inmidiantly destroy someones egg when that guy left the game, because sometimes you are doing everything you can to destroy 1 egg and than you realize that person left the game, but his egg is still there. This can be very misleading and it would help a lot if you maybe can add this.

That would disappoint a lot of people as then if someone was fighting someone (for example) and the other person just left, there would be no reward. At least when you leave, the person can break your egg.

Also, if someone does leave, all it takes to see if they left is to look at the scoreboard or hit tab. :P

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
As most of you are already aware, we just released the brand new Speed EggWars mode! Rather than having 50 threads created saying the same thing, please use this thread to discuss your ideas, thoughts and suggestions for the new mode.

Have an idea on how we can make it better, let us know here! Thanks!

EDIT - Please keep posts here related to discussion about ideas to help improve the mode. Pointless posts will be deleted.
I think that speed eggwars is great fun but is suited to some maps more. In my opinion obsidian and pickaxes should be more as even though it is supposed to be a quick game right now it is enfuriating when you think that you are safe with a layer of obsidian and then out of no where someone comes along with a really under priced diamond pick axe with efficiency 4 breaks your egg and it is the most enfuriating thing in the world. I would also say that solo eggwars is more fun as your egg means slightly less to you and it is easier to take them out. These games are often more enjoyable for me as I prefer the solo maps to play on and I don't have to worry about getting a noob teammate

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
A little thing as well is that the speed effect is annoying for pvp as speed pvp as mainly meant to be on flat ground which none of the maps really have. I would say that the speed effect should be either toggled down or removed as it is annoying. One more thing is it annoys me that you cannot see the speed level on the side bar of course this is just a little thing but it still annoys me. Oops yet another one incoming I would say that the speed 2 potion kit is useless as it doesnt really do anything if it does make a difference it is very minimal anyway that's all for now
I think that speed eggwars is great fun but is suited to some maps more. In my opinion obsidian and pickaxes should be more as even though it is supposed to be a quick game right now it is enfuriating when you think that you are safe with a layer of obsidian and then out of no where someone comes along with a really under priced diamond pick axe with efficiency 4 breaks your egg and it is the most enfuriating thing in the world. I would also say that solo eggwars is more fun as your egg means slightly less to you and it is easier to take them out. These games are often more enjoyable for me as I prefer the solo maps to play on and I don't have to worry about getting a noob teammate

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
Top Bottom