Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Things I Like
  • Fast-paced gameplay.
  • Generators are easier to get to.
  • New kits, as well as new gameplay elements. (Speed Effect)
Things I'd Like to be balanced/Added
  • Overall item cost reduction
  • Food with more Saturation, so we don't have to keep eating.
  • Generators to start generating before the countdown ends, like Team Eggwars.
  • Ice blocks to move faster.
Things I don't really Like
  • Unbalanced maps.(Candy etc.)
  • Too much "Professionals"
  • Split community.
  • Useless items (Enderpearls)
  • Very expensive item cost.
In conclusion;

Speed eggwars is good. Adds a new element to revive Eggwars or something.
Some cases its very unbalanced. Bad map balance.
Need better Anti-Cheat, too many cheaters on Speed Eggwars.
I can say boldly that I have come across over 100+ cheaters in the 200+ hrs I have of Eggwars.(Normal and Speed)
Overall, a pretty good game that needs a good bit of changes.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
What the hell are you talking about
All the hackers and gold ranks have taken over and you die way to fast with prot 4 and half health is to much
Awww boohoo spamclicking strats no longer work in OP half health get used to it or /leave. 80% of the time as an emerald I out vote golds and I've only encountered 1 or 2 hackers in the 30 games I've played, one of which was with @Gainfullterror and one I easily killed.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Awww boohoo spamclicking strats no longer work in OP half health get used to it or /leave. 80% of the time as an emerald I out vote golds and I've only encountered 1 or 2 hackers in the 30 games I've played, one of which was with @Gainfullterror and one I easily killed.

Excuse me I am a very good Pvp'er but the thing is that with nornal health you die to quick so you need lots of golden appels and thats really anoying

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Excuse me I am a very good Pvp'er but the thing is that with nornal health you die to quick so you need lots of golden appels and thats really anoying
You die too quick and you NEED golden apples?
Okay I hate to say it but you sound more like a person that chugs everything they have to try and win with their gear as their advantage.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Is a very good PvPer.
Needs golden apples.

No hate, but those two things don't go together lmao

Yes but when your going agianst hackers you die
Noobs in speed mode with the derp shovel you die
Pro pvp'ers you die cause steak dose nothing because since prot 2-4 are the same but only have +10 resistence its nothing

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Noobs in speed mode with the derp shovel you die
It's ridiculously easy to avoid the KB shovel...
Just don't jump at all when you see one.

Yes but when your going agianst hackers you die
Debatable for a good PVP'er, usually in normal eggwars I never die to a hacker.
Pro pvp'ers you die cause steak dose nothing because since prot 2-4 are the same but only have +10 resistence its nothing
So you're saying that steak doesn't help in OP?
Steak gives you more saturation than golden apples and are overall better to eat in the heat of a battle. Wanting increased protection on OP mode will make you look like you can't even survive a 2v1

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Steak gives you more saturation than golden apples and are overall better to eat in the heat of a battle. Wanting increased protection on OP mode will make you look like you can't even survive a 2v1

1- FREAKING BRAGFEST
2- Its just an opinion for pros or noobs even hackers
3- STOP BEING A JERK THAT WHY I HAVE BEEN IGNORING YOU FOR 5 MONTHS

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015

Semi-noob here, can you explain why you would want the extra saturation over 2 absorption hearts and regen? Thanks. :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Golden Apples provide the best food. They made a great job balancing this. They were the only reason I would win early game in Normal Eggwars. Edit - Golden carrots aswell, but I don't think they'll be adding it.

Xx_1Lewis1_xX

Oct 27, 2016
i would love it if you could space the islands apart because as soon as a game start theyre was already was someone almost 10 blocks away

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
The speed buff is not very good during PvP in 1.9.
In 1.8 it is great though.
Maybe remove or modify the speed buff in 1.9?

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
My opinion on Speed Eggwars.

I think that the idea of a 5-10 minute game is fantastic, especially if you hate 30 minute to 1 hour games.. (I know I hate 1 hour games when dragged on by campers..)
another reason it's good is if you have only so much time before you have to leave.

The issues I have with the game:
Ender pearls are completely pointless. Why would I spend 32 diamonds for a pearl, when I could get 64 blocks (which is easily enough on speed eggwars) and pile to someone?
Another issue is the price of bows, far too cheap. The idea of the game is to reduce camping, thus making the game quicker, 20 diamonds for a power III bow? really? Please, make it at least 30, not 20.
Another problem is the pvp, it's really easy to strafe, you have to time your hits PERFECTLY. If ya don't? Well, the fights drag on a little too long.
I like the idea of just jumping to mid, but it quickly becomes bad when you need blocks to get back.

My thoughts:
Great game if you're into fast paced gameplay, and want quick games.
PVP is OK, needs some work to make it easier.
Ender pearls need to be removed or cheapened, they're pointless.
Great idea for rushing; just jumping down, but stupid when you need blocks to get back.

Kits:
Mixing spoon is a tiny bit overpowered IMO, it's a great kit, just a little overpowered.
The haste I kit is silly, you get it for your whole life..
except when you die. You don't got it no more.

That's it!
I still think overall, the game is great, and it's still new, of course, but I think it has room for improvement, and these tips should hopefully help :)

Reactions: Firewand

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
I like this game mode. I can play my favorite game mode without it taking an hour! Great addition. My only suggestion same as mr_Lucario_ make the obsidian prices just a little higher.

Spideroh1

Feb 21, 2017
My opinions on the new Speed gamemode.
Pros:
Game goes by quicker (usually)
New maps are great! I love port, Desert.

Cons:
People can get to your egg to quickly. It gets annoying when you cant even get enough items to build an eggshell.
Most maps don't have diamond gens on their island..
Not a lot of maps.

Suggestions.
Lower prices of a few items to make it speedy.
Increase the drops of generators.
More generators?

Lumberjack196

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well In my opinion I think speed egg wars is a little bit too fast, In one game I was planning to get I think... Oh yeah pink but guess what they had there egg covered with a ton load of obsidian. But otherwise Speed egg wars is really cool and cheap in OverPowered an epearl only for 32 Diamonds!! Now that's speed so now we can epearl rly quickly and get eggs, Also pvp that's really quick and fast (Exept in Op Mode) you get more Criticals and have more of a chance for knock back which was needed in egg wars. So Coming to the Conclusion Speed Eggwars is cheap but Way to cheap 1 gold for 1 obsidian Wow!! But other than that It is Fun to play and only lasts 10-20min 30-40 at max. Hope to see you Guys Playing on there!!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom