Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MysticElephant

Aug 26, 2016
Hello Cubecraft,

The knockback spoon kit is a great kit but the only issue is that the knockback is not strong enough. I am suggesting to increase the knockback on the spoon because I am not getting any knockback effect when I use it. It feels like a normal sword and is not effective.

Thanks,
MysticElephant

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello Cubecraft,

The knockback spoon kit is a great kit but the only issue is that the knockback is not strong enough. I am suggesting to increase the knockback on the spoon because I am not getting any knockback effect when I use it. It feels like a normal sword and is not effective.

Thanks,
MysticElephant
It works fine when I use it. If the knockback increases, it would become OP on a level not ok.

Reactions: Eliz_DK

MIshari

Mar 10, 2017
Please remove knockback spoons as they're sometimes annoying when you're about to win and a naked kid just knocks you off with it :#

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Make it knockback 1000, and let ban people that get hit by it

These suggestions are not better then @op's. The spoon is fine to me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on mitgobla's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future
I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The fact that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
Top Bottom