Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have been trying to speed bridge for a few days now, and I'm constantly being lagged back and I almost fall off. I would like to ask why this might be, and if there is a way for it to be fixed, or if it is a known issue.
I tried restarting my computer and my wifi
Don't give dumb advice like "Just stop speed bridging then" because I'm asking for SOLUTIONS not alternatives.

Reactions: Pedroo and Priley
D

Deleted member 352903

Same. I always apeedbridge, and lately I’ve been lagged back when trying it. Someone said to me that the sentinel is banning people who speedbridge, so I started recording xd
Idk, I’ve this issue too. I hope they’ll fix it

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah ive died so many times cuz speedbridge lagback. The annoying thing is that they dont only just lag u back. It also changes where you’re pointing slightly so u dont realize it but u arent able to place blacks and when you unshift, u die

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
how many latency (ping) do you have ?
It can vary. It never gows below 100 and sometimes I will get insane lag, but even when I have 4 bars, or a little over 150 ping (according to 5zig) it doesn’t matter because I’ll still get the lag backs.
Yeah ive died so many times cuz speedbridge lagback. The annoying thing is that they dont only just lag u back. It also changes where you’re pointing slightly so u dont realize it but u arent able to place blacks and when you unshift, u die
Whenever I speed bridge, and I lag back, then I instantly stop because it’s super weird, and I almost fall off. If I ignore the lag, I’ll just fall off. I was able to do it just fine like a month ago, but maybe sentinel is being weird?
Same. I always apeedbridge, and lately I’ve been lagged back when trying it. Someone said to me that the sentinel is banning people who speedbridge, so I started recording xd
Idk, I’ve this issue too. I hope they’ll fix it
Welp... now Im going to be paranoid because my mext sentinel ban is a perm, even the previous 2 were false, and the appeals always get denied so....

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
It can vary. It never gows below 100 and sometimes I will get insane lag, but even when I have 4 bars, or a little over 150 ping (according to 5zig) it doesn’t matter because I’ll still get the lag backs.

Whenever I speed bridge, and I lag back, then I instantly stop because it’s super weird, and I almost fall off. If I ignore the lag, I’ll just fall off. I was able to do it just fine like a month ago, but maybe sentinel is being weird?

Welp... now Im going to be paranoid because my mext sentinel ban is a perm, even the previous 2 were false, and the appeals always get denied so....
If your connect is not the reason maybe fps drops caused it. are you playing with mods or shader etc .. ?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can I ask what kind of speedbuild you do?
I myself only use the most basic speedbuild (straight line, shift + block place, unshift, and so on). I never get lag back when speedbridging.
I do however get lag back everytime I go run and place blocks under me. I have 15 ping so I don't think lag back is because of your own internet connection ;)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Can I ask what kind of speedbuild you do?
I myself only use the most basic speedbuild (straight line, shift + block place, unshift, and so on). I never get lag back when speedbridging.
I do however get lag back everytime I go run and place blocks under me. I have 15 ping so I don't think lag back is because of your own internet connection ;)
I do the one where you're player is looking off so you aren't going straight back, but you're going that direction. Most youtubers online do it.
If your connect is not the reason maybe fps drops caused it. are you playing with mods or shader etc .. ?
It isn't fps drops because it legit lags me back. My blocks will stay there, but it will just lag me back like a normal internet lag back.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I do the one where you're player is looking off so you aren't going straight back, but you're going that direction. Most youtubers online do it.

It isn't fps drops because it legit lags me back. My blocks will stay there, but it will just lag me back like a normal internet lag back.
fps drops can be the reason but you need a long drop to get lag back maybe for 2 or 3 seconds crashing.
well, i think you need a potato pc to get lag back from fps drops. try press F3+A to reload all chunks in the map maybe that will be helpfully.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yep, but it's not happened to me anymore since around Tuesday this week, so it seems to have been fixed, in 1.8 server at least.
I play on the 1.9 server.
fps drops can be the reason but you need a long drop to get lag back maybe for 2 or 3 seconds crashing.
well, i think you need a potato pc to get lag back from fps drops. try press F3+A to reload all chunks in the map maybe that will be helpfully.
This helps for a small period of time, but it doesn’t resolve the issue completely. I still get the pull backs/lag backs without any drops in fps, but not as frequently as a few weeks ago.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
I play on the 1.9 server.

This helps for a small period of time, but it doesn’t resolve the issue completely. I still get the pull backs/lag backs without any drops in fps, but not as frequently as a few weeks ago.
my average ping in 130ms on cubecraft and i didn't have that problem maybe because i am playing with optifine mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom