Is it easy?

• Yes

• Sort of

• Not really...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello! I am Silabear, and I will give you a guide on speedbridging! Note that this is Bedrock only, and only really works on Windows 10 or Xbox
  1. Stand on a block 2 blocks away from the edge of the island
  2. Face the way you want to go
  3. Look directly down
  4. Run forward while holding down the Place Block button for your platform
  5. Don't let go of the button until you are at or above the target island!
VOILA! You have speedbridged! This might take a while to perfect, but once you get the hang of it you should be good at it! Make sure to be confident: try to practice in a single player world before going into your skywars rounds!
If the island you want to go to is lower than your bridge, let go of the place block button before you get directly above (maybe 3-4b) so it is harder for your enemies to get to you! Never let go of the button. If you can't do the method I used, use these steps:
  1. At the edge of the island, look at the empty space next to the island above the void and, if you are close enough, the edge block should be outlined
  2. Keep clicking place block repeatedly while walking to always target the next empty space along!
When close to the island, slow down and make sure you don't hit the island side!
Hope these helped! Any questions? Just ask me!

Reactions: Jiivan

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
A great tutorial, however, can you make an edit to this post clarifying that this is only on Bedrock as players on Java might get the wrong idea as placing blocks for us is different.

Reactions: Silabear

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
A great tutorial, however, can you make an edit to this post clarifying that this is only on Bedrock as players on Java might get the wrong idea as placing blocks for us is different.
Done! Thanks for reminding me - I meant to!

Reactions: luv!
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom