Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?


  • Total voters
    10

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
3,556
3,940
513
28
That's the excuse I always hear
It's not an excuse, it's the truth. They'd have to completely create a spectating system from scratch which in your suggestion ONLY adds the ability to join new games after you've died. If you ask me that's a big waste of developer time.
I'm not saying they should revamp it now, immediately. If Cubecraft would ever do a big update of tiny fixes and additions, this should -in my opinion- be on their list!
I'm not sure what you didn't understand about the completely creating a new spectating system from scratch? That doesn't just seem like a tiny fix/addition.

It would probably be way easier for them to just add a message in the chat after you've died which you can click to join a new game, ranked players would still be able to choose maps if they wanted.
 

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
It's not an excuse, it's the truth. They'd have to completely create a spectating system from scratch which in your suggestion ONLY adds the ability to join new games after you've died. If you ask me that's a big waste of developer time.
With all due respect, but every time something gets suggested, people comment "They have better stuff to do"

I'm not sure what you didn't understand about the completely creating a new spectating system from scratch? That doesn't just seem like a tiny fix/addition.
With this I meant small fixes/additions for the players.

It would probably be way easier for them to just add a message in the chat after you've died which you can click to join a new game, ranked players would still be able to choose maps if they wanted.
That is true.
It would be easier
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom