Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Now my favorite way to report hackers is to go into spectator, view from the hackers perspective, and use 3rd person. Both FFA and Assassins have no options to spectate even though they are the most hacked modes. Also the dead players in Sg clogging up your hotbar for teleporting are really annoying and make it hard to find the hacker if there is any way to remove this that would be great.

Thanks for reading :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The Problem is no one can Enter already started games...
You can always spectate after you die though......
I don't think that's a good Idea in Assassination and FFA as players could use this to teleport to random locations or escape fights....

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The Problem is no one can Enter already started games...
You can always spectate after you die though......
I don't think that's a good Idea in Assassination and FFA as players could use this to teleport to random locations or escape fights....
Well you would have to die to go into spectator as it would probably only be accessible from the game lobby.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Now my favorite way to report hackers is to go into spectator, view from the hackers perspective, and use 3rd person. Both FFA and Assassins
This is already suggested and it is a good idea. However if you're playing and your friend is in Spectator mode, then he could easly ghost.

Also the dead players in Sg clogging up your hotbar for teleporting are really annoying and make it hard to find the hacker if there is any way to remove this that would be great.
This is a 1.9 feature wich Mojang thought it'll we great. I don't know that they can change this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom