Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018

Well, this command is very useful for users who record and report to those who break the rules. I have never seen this command on any other server.
Explanation of the command: Exactly I do not know what it could be in itself, it could be for example: "/ spect user / find user", I do not know. But, it would serve for basically, when leaving a game, to be able to observe a player, whom you want to record to report.
I know many will say: "But they will take advantage of the command", so some could take advantage of the range, I propose to make a limit of the command to the day, as for example 5 times, is something that I only give as an example .
A little more explanation:
I'm playing a game in "Eggwars" and suddenly I see a "HACKER" which SENTINEL does not yet kick, but they kill me so I could not record it playing, and the "HACKER" leaves the game, so I could not record it.
Another case: There is a user who is taking advantage of a "BUG", but I do not have the recording program open, so it would take time to open it, and when I open it, the person is no longer taking advantage of the " BUG "
If this command were implemented, in both cases, it could be recorded in another game.
Now, if someone says: "But you can enter the same game with the other user", well yes, it sounds very simple but it is not.
Why? , if the person gets bored of playing (EXAMPLE) "Skywars" and goes to another modality, which obviously I do not know what it is. I will not have the opportunity to record it.
Remember that not only are Hackers who break the rules, there are also those who have illegal Mods (for example X-RAY), or who make "CROSS-TEAM", others who take advantage of "BUGS", and many cases.

It is very difficult for a team to enter a game without being in a "PARTY" unless it is an unusual game like UHC, or other games. So I propose in addition to what I have proposed as solutions, that you can only use the command when it is not in "PARTY".
You can not use this command with the following ranks: Cubecraft administrative team (Helper, Mod, ADM, Dev, etc.) And neither are Youtubers.
And much less you can not enter games, through this command, in which one of these users is found with the mentioned ranges.
You can not enter the same game (using this command) when a friend is in it.

I hope you support me with this proposal, and if not, explain why not, since from my point of view, this command is very necessary.
Thank you.

NOTE:
I have already proposed this before, but unfortunately I did not know how to explain it well. I could not explain the usefulness of this command, which as I mentioned, has a very important utility within a large server, as is this.

ESPA:
Bueno, este comando es muy útil para los usuarios que registran e informan a quienes infringen las reglas. Nunca he visto este comando en ningún otro servidor.
Explicación del comando: Exactamente, no sé qué podría ser en sí mismo, podría ser, por ejemplo: "/ spect usuario / find user", no lo sé. Pero, básicamente, al abandonar un juego serviría para poder observar a un jugador, a quien desea grabar para informar.
Sé que muchos dirán: "Pero aprovecharán el comando", para que algunos no puedan aprovechar el alcance, propongo que se limite el comando al día, como por ejemplo 5 veces, solo es un ejemplo.
Una pequeña explicación más:
Estoy jugando un juego en "Eggwars" y de repente veo un "HACKER" que SENTINEL aún no patea, pero me matan así que no pude grabarlo y el "HACKER" deja el juego, así que no pude grabarlo
Otro caso: hay un usuario que está aprovechando un "ERROR", pero no tengo el programa de grabación abierto, por lo que llevaría tiempo abrirlo, y cuando lo abro, la persona ya no está aprovechando el " ERROR "
Si se implementó este comando, en ambos casos, podría registrarse en otro juego.
Ahora, si alguien dice: "Pero puede ingresar al mismo juego con el otro usuario", bueno, sí, suena muy simple pero no lo es.
¿Por qué? , si la persona se aburre de jugar (EJEMPLO) "Skywars" y va a otra modalidad, que obviamente no sé de qué se trata. No tendré la oportunidad de grabarlo.
Recuerda que no solo los hackers que rompen las reglas, también hay quienes tienen Mods ilegales (por ejemplo, X-RAY), o que hacen "CROSS-TEAM", otros que se aprovechan de "BUGS" y muchos casos.

Espero que me apoyen con esta propuesta, y si no, expliquen por qué no, ya que desde mi punto de vista, este comando es muy necesario.
Gracias.

NOTA:
Ya he propuesto esto antes, pero desafortunadamente no sabía cómo explicarlo bien. No podría explicar la utilidad de este comando, que como mencioné, tiene una utilidad muy importante dentro de un servidor grande, como es esto.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It wouldn't be used for recording people alone.
I imagine lots of people spectating their friends and ghosting for them to get an advantage.

If you want to record them in spectator mode, just record them when/if you die, or while you're alive in their game. You've got to be in a game with them to be able to know they're breaking rules, right?

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Although I see your point in using this command, I don't feel it would be useful as it could be used to other purposes. For example, in a game of UHC or anything similar to a PvP based game, someone could be hiding or crouching somewhere and you could get a friend to come in the game and tell you where they are which in certain games puts you at a massive advantage. It wouldn't be fair to allow this to happen as it puts one player or team at an advantage compared to others and would lead to an abuse of the command.

The same could be done in a game of SG or Skywars and it gives players a slight edge which we don't want. Although this probably happens a lot with teammates that are killed in game, at least they were in the game and can at least help their teammates win, but having more people enter the game would just cause this to happen even more and would be an abuse of the command.

Although having a limit does also sound like it could work, then people would say "Well I saw more than 5 cheaters and couldn't get into another game so I didn't record them" then people would complain that they can't do it enough which just gives people more opportunity to ghost and help out their friends. I just feel this command would get abused too much to be added.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I imagine lots of people spectating their friends and ghosting for them to get an advantage.

If you want to record them in spectator mode, just record them when/if you die, or while you're alive in their game. You've got to be in a game with them to be able to know they're breaking rules, right?
But if the user leaves the game there is no option to report it. Also, thank you very much for your opinion.

D

Deleted member 100818

I think the whole spectator mode should be removed imo, people already do the things you mentioned when dying in a game. Might not be the best solution but those things already happen.

For the suggestion, I disagree. People above this comment already said it =3

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Although I see your point in using this command, I don't feel it would be useful as it could be used to other purposes. For example, in a game of UHC or anything similar to a PvP based game, someone could be hiding or crouching somewhere and you could get a friend to come in the game and tell you where they are which in certain games puts you at a massive advantage. It wouldn't be fair to allow this to happen as it puts one player or team at an advantage compared to others and would lead to an abuse of the command.

The same could be done in a game of SG or Skywars and it gives players a slight edge which we don't want. Although this probably happens a lot with teammates that are killed in game, at least they were in the game and can at least help their teammates win, but having more people enter the game would just cause this to happen even more and would be an abuse of the command.

Although having a limit does also sound like it could work, then people would say "Well I saw more than 5 cheaters and couldn't get into another game so I didn't record them" then people would complain that they can't do it enough which just gives people more opportunity to ghost and help out their friends. I just feel this command would get abused too much to be added.
I think in a certain part the same as you, to the point that you mention the game "SKYWARS", in "Skywars" as you mention there are many users who enter with friends, so this is already happening.
And if in any case, the command could be misused if a person only comes in to help a friend, that is why I do not mention it as a perfect command, but I think it has many more advantages than disadvantages.
And in the case of UHC, I think that in a certain part it is not so bad to use the command, in the case that you mentioned, since it is very annoying to play with players who are hiding.
Also, thank you very much for your opinion.

Reactions: Humanoide99

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think the whole spectator mode should be removed imo, people already do the things you mentioned when dying in a game. Might not be the best solution but those things already happen.

For the suggestion, I disagree. People above this comment already said it =3
Thank you very much for your opinion, if you like you can review what you have answered to the users that do not agree with this publication.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
It would be very useful because honestly while there is no or very few ways to get around it it's ridiculous to have to record everything you do just to report people. But like people have said this would be abused so it's really not the best workaround.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
It is very difficult for a team to enter a game without being in a "PARTY" unless it is an unusual game like UHC, or other games. So I propose in addition to what I have proposed as solutions, that you can only use the command when it is not in "PARTY".

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
It would be very useful because honestly while there is no or very few ways to get around it it's ridiculous to have to record everything you do just to report people. But like people have said this would be abused so it's really not the best workaround.
Thank you very much for your opinion, if you like you can review what you have answered to the users that do not agree with this publication.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think in a certain part the same as you, to the point that you mention the game "SKYWARS", in "Skywars" as you mention there are many users who enter with friends, so this is already happening.
And if in any case, the command could be misused if a person only comes in to help a friend, that is why I do not mention it as a perfect command, but I think it has many more advantages than disadvantages.
And in the case of UHC, I think that in a certain part it is not so bad to use the command, in the case that you mentioned, since it is very annoying to play with players who are hiding.
Also, thank you very much for your opinion.

As you mention, people already do ghost for each other but it's only with team members that were already in the game. Having this command would make the issue a lot worse than it needs to be and shouldn't change.

As for UHC, part of the game is hiding especially when there are only a few players left. If a player only has a little health left and has managed to get away from another player, they should be allowed to hide and be given a chance to survive a little longer. If this command were added, it would just be extremely unfair as someone could come in and give away the other's position.

There are just too many cases in which this would not be fair. This could also lead to people trying to follow staff members or youtubers into all games and may be annoying for players to always have the chance at being followed. I just don't see this as a good idea.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
As you mention, people already do ghost for each other but it's only with team members that were already in the game. Having this command would make the issue a lot worse than it needs to be and shouldn't change.

As for UHC, part of the game is hiding especially when there are only a few players left. If a player only has a little health left and has managed to get away from another player, they should be allowed to hide and be given a chance to survive a little longer. If this command were added, it would just be extremely unfair as someone could come in and give away the other's position.

There are just too many cases in which this would not be fair. This could also lead to people trying to follow staff members or youtubers into all games and may be annoying for players to always have the chance at being followed. I just don't see this as a good idea.
Forget to mention: That you can not follow team staff, and neither youtubers.
Then with respect to what you mention, I already proposed a new solution: That the command can only be used when one is not in "PARTY", it is very difficult to enter a game with the same partner when one is not in "PARTY", unless they are unusual games. But in these games one plays more with company, so it would be the same.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Forget to mention: That you can not follow team staff, and neither youtubers.
Then with respect to what you mention, I already proposed a new solution: That the command can only be used when one is not in "PARTY", it is very difficult to enter a game with the same partner when one is not in "PARTY", unless they are unusual games. But in these games one plays more with company, so it would be the same.

Even if you aren't in a party, your friend can use /fmsg to tell you to come into your game and help them find other players that are there. Wether you are in a party or not, your friend can still message you if they are in a solo game and could ask you to help them anyways, so that doesn't really solve the issue. Regardless of the possible positive uses of this command, for every time someone uses it for it's actual purpose, many more would be using it for different reasons and it would be impossible to control that.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do not think you'll see the totally positive side of this command, not everyone will abuse, and this would be a good tool to go against those who do not respect the rules.
Yes but most people will abuse it.
There are some good people, yes.
But most people aren't like that.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom