Do you agree with my thread?

• Total voters

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello there.

You're probably thinking "What's wrong with spectator mode?"
Every game in CubeCraft server has spectator mode. You have access to spectator mode after dying in a game, but how can spectator mode be improved?

First, let's start with the teleportation method, to be honest, I never knew how to teleport to players that are playing while I'm spectating, but don't worry, I'm fully aware of how it works now. Most players in CubeCraft server find the teleportation method difficult and confusing, so why not change the method by using a compass or any other tool that you can click on, then choose a player(s) that you can teleport to. You're also probably thinking "We're not able to click in spectator mode, so how are we going to use the compass or any other tool?" Well, that's the point, changing the entire spectator mode into normal game mode but being invisible and not having access to anything except for clicking on the teleportation tool. The behaviors are the same as spectator mode that CubeCraft server uses at the moment but the difference is having the privilege to click on the tool that is going to teleport you to a player(s), also the spectator mode that CubeCraft is using can make us travel through blocks, and we're not able to stand on ground which is the worst part, so why not make us stand on ground and not travel through blocks? The only feature I like about spectator mode that CubeCraft is currently using is right-clicking on a player and being them, so I agree with keeping that.

Thank you for taking your time reading my suggestion about spectator mode improvements.
I hope you liked it.

Kind regards.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello there.

You're probably thinking "What's wrong with spectator mode?"
Every game in CubeCraft server has spectator mode. You have access to spectator mode after dying in a game, but how can spectator mode be improved?

First, let's start with the teleportation method, to be honest, I never knew how to teleport to players that are playing while I'm spectating, but don't worry, I'm fully aware of how it works now. Most players in CubeCraft server find the teleportation method difficult and confusing, so why not change the method by using a compass or any other tool that you can click on, then choose a player(s) that you can teleport to. You're also probably thinking "We're not able to click in spectator mode, so how are we going to use the compass or any other tool?" Well, that's the point, changing the entire spectator mode into normal game mode but being invisible and not having access to anything except for clicking on the teleportation tool. The behaviors are the same as spectator mode that CubeCraft server uses at the moment but the difference is having the privilege to click on the tool that is going to teleport you to a player(s), also the spectator mode that CubeCraft is using can make us travel through blocks, and we're not able to stand on ground which is the worst part, so why not make us stand on ground and not travel through blocks? The only feature I like about spectator mode that CubeCraft is currently using is right-clicking on a player and being them, so I agree with keeping that.

Thank you for taking your time reading my suggestion about spectator mode improvements.
I hope you liked it.

Kind regards.
I like it how easy it is to look around the map after dying. I think it’s fine.

Reactions: MalakMos

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The mobility already in normal spectator mode will make up for the players who don't understand teleportation
Not to mention another lesser known tool for spectator is by scrolling you will be able to speed yourself up and slow yourself down

Sure @The First Hokage has a fair point for another reason to change it but even that can be conveyed by a simple command
Even just add in command to teleport to players or a chat command or anything

It just doesn't seem like something that should really be changed

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom