Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see the map before the game starts?


  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 537731

Guest
I have a great idea!



Many players join the server, so they don't know the maps ... So ... I have an idea! Why couldn't we see the map before the game starts? It would be a great idea to see the map!



The selection of kits and the votes will always be available, and in the case of team mode, the same selection, and when there are 5 or 10 seconds left for the game to start, it will automatically take us to the crystal of our island.



Of course, we can't break blocks, that's obvious haha.



It could be a great way to interact on the map and get to know it, and I'd really like to add this on all the maps we join!



I leave you here some videos of how it would be, and I say it again, no block can be broken while we wait, we would only fly around the map to find out :p



Sorry for my bad English >.<

Links:

Solo SkyWars
Team SkyWars

Sorry for the bad quality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom