Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Hi, I think they should add /spectate name. Sometimes I’m bored and I wanna watch my friends play. But only if their your friends you can spectate, to avoid sniping.
I don't like this because then you can tell them where the other people are. Also, the staff are the only people who can spectate in the game. Which mean if we added the command it will be useless.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
you could just spectate your friends game and tell them where the enemies are.
It’s not against the rules technically. Only thing you could possibly say it as is teaming. Although most players are aware of what their opponent is doing so it wouldn’t make a huge difference whether your friend is specing or not

Reactions: JOHNNY12341234
Apr 11, 2020
I don't like this because then you can tell them where the other people are. Also, the staff are the only people who can spectate in the game. Which mean if we added the command it will be useless.
Wdym the command would be useless? Staff have /tpa and they can tpa to ANYONE.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that this would be fun! Most people say, this can be used to give them information about the enemy. I don't think that's a problem! If the game has other spectators, they can give you other information and after all in Eggwars (as example) when my friends and I still have our egg, we jump in to void without armour to get that sweet 5 seconds of time to teleport and have a look! And if we don't have an egg, sometimes someone is dead, or we let the worst player jump in the void to spectate for this exact reason.
I'm not sure about friends but would rather have something like with parties! When you join a party, but they are still playing I'd like to become spectator in the game.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
Hi, I think they should add /spectate name. Sometimes I’m bored and I wanna watch my friends play. But only if their your friends you can spectate, to avoid sniping.
They should also add a command /accept for the players who loved to be spectated

If players prefer not to be watched, they can still type nothing so they won't get spectated.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I honestly think that ghosting shouldn't be a problem here, what they could do is let you spectate but only from your friends POV, if you've spectated Noob932 then you'd be inside of Noob932 and spectate through their point of view. This would avoid ghosting and allow everyone to spectate their friends while they're in-game. Besides, if you're in a party you should only be able to spectate people on your party, otherwise, it would be weird for you to be spectating other friends and then being dragged out of the game when your party joins another game.
I do agree with the topic but I do believe you should add more to the topic, spectating friends has been suggested a lot of times if I am not wrong, and you've added pretty much nothing new to the topic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
Top Bottom