Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think spectate mode in assassins should be a thing?

• YES!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nope (Explain below)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
N

Nikboo

Next time, check first if there have been made other threads about the same subject. This has been suggested a 10.000 times.

I have already checked and the suggestions which have already been made on the topic would be out of date, and I would have had to necro-post on them. This is why I chose to make a new thread.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I have already checked and the suggestions which have already been made on the topic would be out of date, and I would have had to necro-post on them. This is why I chose to make a new thread.
But you were able to see how many people liked or disliked the idea, so I don't get why you should make a new thread about it.

N

Nikboo

But you were able to see how many people liked or disliked the idea, so I don't get why you should make a new thread about it.

So it can get added O.O. Maybe the idea will look good to the admins, who knows?

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Who says it doesn't look good right now? 5 votes for it happening and 4 votes for it to not happen ;-;.

It's easier to just use spectate mode...
I never have a chance to track down hackers...
That's not exactly good results, it's decent.

How in the world do you have trouble tracking hackers? They ussually try to get into fights slowing them down so eventually you will find them. If you don't find them for a long period of time just stay at the middle if the map and they'll eventually find you or you find them.(and press tab to make sure they did not leave) The maps are not that big.

WoezelEnPip

Jan 22, 2016
My stance is that there is a maximum amount of players per game, when spectating you aren't going to be playing and are taking the spot of someone willing to play the game.
Its handy and not Handy, Maybe you can report more hackers than, but If there coming more people in the lobby for spectating and people for playing, for some people its gonna to lagg more... Maybe only spectate mode for mods!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom