Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I usually don’t post much in the Discord server, but I often watch what questions people ask in the staff-help text channel.
From what i have seen, there are a lot of people which have questions about the application, about what are Helpers’s permissions, how to become a moderator(which is a question related to the Helper rank, because you have to be promoted from Helper to become a moderator if it’s your first time joining the staff team) and etc.
Since I see the chat being occupied by such questions, I think it will be way easier for staff members to deal with such questions in a separate text channel, because if the things are tidy, it may be more comfortable for staff members to reply on a channel where only such questions are allowed to be asked.
Let me know what’s your opinion on this idea.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Soooo basically you're suggestion a channel for people to ask the same question over and over again? I'd rather see a pin in #staff-help referring to threads about the helper applications as I think adding a seperate channel would be pretty much pointless.
That would be a solution too.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Soooo basically you're suggestion a channel for people to ask the same question over and over again? I'd rather see a pin in #staff-help referring to threads about the helper applications as I think adding a seperate channel would be pretty much pointless.
Its better to see pinned messages than making an entire new channel.I agree with this.

Reactions: LordSidi0us

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
I usually don’t post much in the Discord server, but I often watch what questions people ask in the staff-help text channel.
From what i have seen, there are a lot of people which have questions about the application, about what are Helpers’s permissions, how to become a moderator(which is a question related to the Helper rank, because you have to be promoted from Helper to become a moderator if it’s your first time joining the staff team) and etc.
Since I see the chat being occupied by such questions, I think it will be way easier for staff members to deal with such questions in a separate text channel, because if the things are tidy, it may be more comfortable for staff members to reply on a channel where only such questions are allowed to be asked.
Let me know what’s your opinion on this idea.

I'd rather see an FAQ only about these type of questions it would be so much easier! ;)

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom