Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Special Tags sounds kinda weird but just listen. What I mean by TAGS in this form are like once you buy the Skywars Pack then you get that one tag call “SkyWars Master.” But anyway......so first I am going to explain where I got this idea from, so in this game called ”Rocket League“ there are seasons,ranks, and rewards. Every 3-5 months in “Rocket League” a season starts and the previous one restarts. Matter on what rank you get is what type of reward you get. The ranks are Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platnium, Diamond, Champ, Grandchamp. Matterino on what rank you get the better the reward/better looking. But at GC (GrandChamp) you get a tag. The tag reads, “Season (Insert Season) Grand Champion.” Now I am just saying not to add seasons or anything but rewards and custom tags. Imagine your on the leader board for lets say Solo SkyWars. Just for this instance I am going use GameNight888 as a example because he is the 1# player in Solo SkyWars. Now let’s say GameNight888 stays in 1# for over x amount of months. Then he/she would earn a tag that would read something like “1# Solo SkyWars Player.” Or if someone broke a world record they would get ”World Record Breaker (Insert Name) (Insert Record Broken)” Or if someone is just on a amazing win streak or on the leaderboard they would get a special tag with the same concept. Now the reason why I think this would be a PERFECT GREAT GOOD AWESOME idea is because it would make player stride towards something and maybe make more people come on trying to break records or get on the leaderboard just to possible show off the tag and make others want it. You get it it just repeats. Yeah I hoped you liked this idea!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think this could cause a lot of targeting in game and just make the whole experience less simple. I like this idea in theory, but I think it would become messy in practice. Sorry but it’s a no from me.

Reactions: Beller5
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom