Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Skyblock had many players as well
SkyBlock belongs to FreeBuild, supposedly, they’re working on it.
Not the only
there were actually quite a few players who played it
just none of them near to the degree that Komodo did
Yeah, more. I bet it didn’t surpass 60 players daily. That’s a small quantity compared to other games like SkyWars, EggWars, or even Island Games!
also were you not the 1 to make that Retrocube thread a couple months back?
MoneyWalls wasn’t included on the thread, that I remember.
Yeah, I did the thread. A half a year ago ;)

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Why don’t they put them all in a lobby called “testing lobby” or something like that. They can put the the games that were “broken” and had a lot if bugs there. I don’t understand why would they waste all the hard work by removing the games, I’m pretty sure it’s not easy to develop a game and it takes a lot of time. And don’t start saying **But Shamel a server already has this thing** Well that server copied Eggwars so why not add this? Kthxbai
Good idea :cube_light:

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

For everyone who is reading this while on their way to school: yay we're twinning
tejas45674065 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Late Congrats! as i am banned from cubecraft discord discord till 25 July :< (im flix)
Reesle wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Hey, sorry to inform you, but it’s not possible to give away VXP to another player. VXP is only added to your account when you buy something from Cubecraft.
Fire bundle giveaway in just next month stay tuned or if another bundle launch I will do that's giveaway
Top Bottom