Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nahh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I recently noticed there isnt much profit for going to mid on Skywars. Some people who are staying on the island were getting better loot while I went to mid and looted all chests.
This is the reason I think they should add special items on mid, like super chests. If they put super chests on mid you get better loot from going to mid and you can defeat campers easier.

I hope you will add something new to mid.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Okay so maybe a little better but not too much cuz then u have to go to mid if u want to have a chance of winning it should be like that there is more diamond armor and gapples in mid or sumptin I will vote if there is a a little bettter in mid

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi there!
I recently noticed there isnt much profit for going to mid on Skywars. Some people who are staying on the island were getting better loot while I went to mid and looted all chests.
This is the reason I think they should add special items on mid, like super chests. If they put super chests on mid you get better loot from going to mid and you can defeat campers easier.

I hope you will add something new to mid.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

Yes, of course it would be a good idea since as you say there are many campers and sometimes they get better loot and do not need to go to the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom