Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LB players getting a special gadget?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
My idea is that every individual game get's a special gadget that is only unlocked if you are on the leaderboard for that game. Below are just a few games with some possible examples. If this gets added it can be something more simple if that makes things easier. If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them! Thank you!

Tower defense: Maybe a gadget that builds a random tower.

Lucky Block: Spawns a lucky block and every time you destroy it a different random thing can happen.

Slime Survival: Either a slime morph for a bit or lets you ride on a slime mount.

Eggwars: Spawns a little room with a dragon egg in it.

Parkour: A mini parkour can spawn.

etc. :)

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don’t like how you would have to be a leaderboard player. I feel like that encourages players to winfarm or otherwise try hard the game just to reach the leaderboards rather than playing just because they enjoy it.
My personal preference would be vanity/gadgets that are unlocked after a certain amount of wins (say 1000). While this enough to get you on the leaderboards for most games at the moment, this will be a more achievable goal for most players as time continues (and the leaderboard stats stats higher and higher).

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I don’t like how you would have to be a leaderboard player. I feel like that encourages players to winfarm or otherwise try hard the game just to reach the leaderboards rather than playing just because they enjoy it.
My personal preference would be vanity/gadgets that are unlocked after a certain amount of wins (say 1000). While this enough to get you on the leaderboards for most games at the moment, this will be a more achievable goal for most players as time continues (and the leaderboard stats stats higher and higher).
This is not a bad compromise! I didn't think about the intentions of farming but rather a way to show you are on the lb/and a way to show off the game you are proud of. I figured a gadget would just be a small thing that not a lot of people would care about but still appreciate. But your idea might work better. It can be an extra reward for progressive achievements or something. Thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: TheBrownster

Fovai

May 22, 2020
My idea is that every individual game get's a special gadget that is only unlocked if you are on the leaderboard for that game. Below are just a few games with some possible examples. If this gets added it can be something more simple if that makes things easier. If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them! Thank you!

Tower defense: Maybe a gadget that builds a random tower.

Lucky Block: Spawns a lucky block and every time you destroy it a different random thing can happen.

Slime Survival: Either a slime morph for a bit or lets you ride on a slime mount.

Eggwars: Spawns a little room with a dragon egg in it.

Parkour: A mini parkour can spawn.

etc. :)
I think this is a great idea!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You're really onto something here. This could make leaderboard players have something besides mostly bragging rights. It's a yes from me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom