Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add a Spectate Command And Rejoin Command?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iCybron

Oct 15, 2020
Hey the team of cubecraft

So i was thinking with my friend Koningpizza about (/spec command )

And i came up with a idea What if the devs make a command (/spec or /spectate) -Like this /Spectate Koningpizza-

And then a message comes in the chat if they accept it or decline like the party system

So if they accept it you come in the game. But you cant talk in game )

there should be a maximum per player (maybe 3/4), otherwise it would be too heavy for the servers! (idea
Egg🥚)

And maybe add like a command /spec off or /spectate off) And if you wanna trun it on (/spec on or spectate on)

This would be great because when my brother is playing and i join the discord call and see they are playing a game then i cant spectate

And maybe add a rejoin command like /Rejoin for people who get kicked for no reason (and you can only use it once in one game)

Greating iCybron

Last edited:

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
so i was thinking with my friend Koningpizza about (/spec command )
And i came up with a idea What if the devs make a command (/spec or /spectate) -Like this /Spectate Koningpizza-

And then a message comes in the chat if they accept it or decline liek the party system

And maybe add like a command /spec off or /spectate off) And if you wanna trun it on (/spec on or spectate on)

This would be great because when my brother is playing and i join the discord call and see they are playing a game then i cant spectate

And maybe add a rejoin command like /Rejoin for people who get kicked for no reason (and you can only use it once in one game)

Greating iCybron
Good idea, maybe add a poll?

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
so i was thinking with my friend Koningpizza about (/spec command )

And then a message comes in the chat if they accept it or decline liek the party system

Greating iCybron

Maybe a SPEC chat will be good, but that will be useful to know when you need to invite your friends to a party lol, also, the Skywars Mineware´s idea is good, using the player tracker to change the focus on one player to another faster.

I´m just writing OK?, Have a nice day.

Reactions: Egg🥚

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Good idea, I do think there should be a maximum per player (maybe 3/4), otherwise it would be too heavy for the servers!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think a /rejoin command would help a lot when talking about the longer games like eggwars or TD. some people get randomly afk kicked after a short time cuz they had to do something, and cant join again which is frustrating. /rejoin would fix this problem easily. i heard people talk about "running from a battle" with the /rejoin, but it wouldnt be that easy if they make it so when you leave in eggwars, it counts as dying.
spectator would be great to have, but i think it shouldnt work from people outside the game sice it can be abused to give information about the enemy.

eggwars pro

Jan 18, 2021
Yes please add this but with a restriction like one per game. This is easily the most important issue right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom