Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that there should be a spot in the shop where you can buy eggs to help defend your base. For example, you could buy a zombie. silverfish, witch, iron golem, etc. eggs to help defend or distract other players.

Reactions: Kar0l and Ov0s

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Not really a fan of this.
Mainly because if you really want to defend your base, then defend it yourself.
I don't think mobs can defend your egg very well :/

Plus, I can see it now.
"But lowpikels bedwars has this feature!!1111!1 we cant copy them!1!!"

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
i don't see it original so i wont agree.....no it's not original at all you know what i mean

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because the whole defend gameplay from eggwars would be ruined and changed. Also you the mobs can be killed very vast, and they won't attack you immidiately and you can kill them fast with a bow.
I'm against this for several reasons, What is said above. -1 sorry

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think that there should be a spot in the shop where you can buy eggs to help defend your base. For example, you could buy a zombie. silverfish, witch, iron golem, etc. eggs to help defend or distract other players.
Thats another idea from bedwars.
Its already similar enough, if this gets added in, theres barely gonna be a difference.
I tried bedwars a few weeks ago and its annoying.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. IF you want to defend your base, stay there. And if you leave mobs at your base to defend it people will just get a bow and shoot them before they go.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Having mobs at your base will just defeat all stealth. Theres a strategy to wait for all members of a base to leave then attack, which won't work if there are 6 iron golems around the egg. So I disagree.

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
Point of eggwars is that people have to grab materials to protect their base and to do everything themselves, like in team games, someone has to protect island whilst the other goes and grabs materials, there is no point of having eggs to protect you, and, mobs can die easily.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom