Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
83
117
39
I think so. They made it so spawners with go in your inventory and not on the ground. I don’t think this should change anything but try picking them up and placing them again.
 

SoggyTaco-_-

Member
Oct 6, 2020
64
33
19
I think so. They made it so spawners with go in your inventory and not on the ground. I don’t think this should change anything but try picking them up and placing them again.
Yeah I noticed that too. I like it better this way, a lot more convenient
 
  • Like
Reactions: cioxcho
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
lnlnvxyy wrote on rosian's profile.
hi rosian
Top Bottom