Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I regularly play FFA, and what really annoys me is that there are people who are constantly spawn killing people. Sometimes when I play the Classic map (1.8) and spawn on the Vulcano, I am immediately thrown into the lava. This is very annoying, and especially for the people who have a slow computer which makes it take longer for the map to load and by then, you will already be dead. That's why it would be good if there was spawn protection of about 5 seconds (that you can't get knockback and damage for 5 seconds). But that you can't do any damage to other players in that period, but that you can still get the chance to do something.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I think this would be good - being spawn camped is annoying in any game, and this would do a good job at helping against it, even if it is just 5 seconds of invulnerability. +1

Medion

Jul 4, 2019
Mhm.
I don't think this would be good, I know for sure this would be good ! Your explanation make sense, I get it, I play often FFA bc I am bad at PVP but when I play FFA and spawn by Vulcane, I always die bc the lava sucks there, it have to be fixed and the spawn killers I don't like them but they are also players and they will do everything to kill people ! But I agree with you ! ;)

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I think the spawn protection should be 5 seconds or until you hit someone. So if you hit someone in the first second, they can hit you back.

Reactions: Sulphate
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom