Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
595
1,529
188
22
Ok, I am done. Its so annoying that once I die when someone is at my base. Its all over because of the new update. When I die, I have to wait 5 freaking seconds to respawn. not only that but there is 0 spawn protection so right when you wait 5 seconds, then you die. Its so annoying because it gives the enemy enough time to cover up the spawn and break your egg. Its so dumb and I want the update of spawn protection to be back to normal. or at least give spawn protection and like 2 seconds of respawn. I like the villager update though.

Please remove the stupid update. Because of it I keep losing games and its so annoying because its like if you have a guy with full leather that kills you and your teammate. Then you're screwed because of this dumb update. I hate it.
I really like your suggestion, because i have the problem to and it is pretty annoying!
Stay happy!
-Gaaabb
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom