Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should spawn protection be lost if they hit someone.

• They should lose it

• The time they have it should be shorter

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.

JackLikesApples

Jul 17, 2016
My suggestion is that if someone hits you in eggwars the spawn protection is lost or just shorten the length of it.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Has been suggested before, and was ignored. I don't really like it because it is too OP for the egg breaker. He keeps killing the person and he keeps respawning for no reason because yea, you don't have spawn protection. I'm sorry but I'm against this idea because it is a little bit too OP, maybe search another idea for a new spawn protection. But thanks for your suggestion tho! :D

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The reason why spawn protection is a thing is for various reasons:
- People can point farm whilst the person is respawning.
- People are able to react well after the death, as they do not get hit but are able to punch people.
- It doesn't seem very overpowered in my opinion. It just breaks down your armour a bit. :P

Reactions: Cynamooo

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I, and many others, have suggested this idea. I've supported it before and I support it now :D For now your best option is to use the debuffer kit which will make it so that they can not even hit you when you splash weakness on them

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I've suggested this twice before, like others.
The reason I agree with this is because of those plebs that keep respawning over and over again to protect their egg with their fists.
I don't find that fair since half of the time I kill 2/3 people ganging up on me.
After that they keep respawning and end up winning with no skill whatsoever, but just respawning.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom