Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
Hi gamers, I have a question for staff. I know right it is allowed to spawn trap some players in game, if you do not farm kill obviously. But is it allowed to spawn trap at the end game, i mean the situation i got is : alone vs 4 guys (there is no other team) that blocked my spawn with obsidian, stay in my base, start building, not getting my egg, hitting me but not killing me.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Obi trapping your base and not killing you/your egg would probably fall under trolling, but honestly if it's a 1v4 and you're obi trapped just leave, there's no point in staying in that game and letting them troll you.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
If you want to trap an enemy then it's fine, as long as you don't trap your teammates as it's ban-able. Trapping is fine.
But the situation you got into is funny lol we will wait till à staff member confirms this.

• Angry
Reactions: Liontack
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom