Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1 Point each kill after an certain amount of kills on one specific player?

• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

Alot of times in eggwars i meet people that are full Diamond, that are spam killing someone for points even if egg is open to destroy.

But they do it for points. Maybe its an idea to put an limit on people.

As example if u kill one player 6 times, u wont get points for killing the player after that amount.

Then u reduce the Players that are spam killing for points.
I got killer over 40 times in one game by an full Diamond guy and my egg was not protected. He killed me for points he told me.

Alot of points dont you think?

Regards,

Vurnality

New idea:

Instead of lowering points.

Make it bannable if they keep going after an warning.

First ban after warning: 7 days
Second ban after warning: 14 days
Third ban after warning: 30 days
Fourth ban after warning: 3 months
Fifth ban after warning: 3 months and every time again is 3 months

Last edited:
Reactions: Franzisko_

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
i disagree the amount of people that ever do this is minimal and i have a bigger issue with respawning anyway.
did they even block up your spawn in obsidian?

Reactions: Lezappen

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im 50/50 on this

I like it to prevent point farming.
I dont like it because what if the guy keeps rushing you and you keep hitting him off?
It would be his fault and not yours, but you wouldnt get points for killing him even when your not farming points, hes making you.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
The point is, i see 4 of the 10 matches i play someone doing this or at least trying it.

You can also reduce the points given like after u killed one specific player 6 times the points will reduce every time with 1, and finnaly u only get 1 point an kill, it will make the farmers mad and stop doing it, and also if someone is rushing u, u still get some points.

Its better then block the killing of an person, then the game is not funny to play, but this is the perfect way to get rid of the farmers an friend of me, (not anymore) had arround 2000 points for spamkilling an afk person.

Regards,

Vurnality

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Hey,

Alot of times in eggwars i meet people that are full Diamond, that are spam killing someone for points even if egg is open to destroy.

As example if u kill one player 6 times, u wont get points for killing the player after that amount.

I got killer over 40 times in one game by an full Diamond guy and my egg was not protected. He killed me for points he told me.

Interesting suggestion. Maybe they can even do this; after the first kill of someone, for 5-15 minutes you have a 40% chance to get 1 point, and a 10% chance to get 2 points, and obviously a 50% chance to get nothing. If that's too complex, then for 10-15 minutes it should just be no points for 5 minutes, and then 1 point for 5-10 minutes

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Hey,

Regards,

Vurnality
I don´t see the problem of this, it just gives you the chance to escape. :)

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

It isnt the game. If you are spam killed for point farmers, and they wont get ur egg because they wanna get points. And if u run away they get ur egg and kill u even.

Farming points has or be fixed by give less points like 1 point each kill

OR

Even make it bannable.

Lets make it bannable with:

First time after warning keep going farm: 7 days ban
Next time 14 days
Then 30 days
Then 3 months.

And then keep going with each time again 3 months.

Its better then less points.

But we dont need to make it bannable with the 1 day each time u get banned like teaming on solo modes.

D

Deleted member 169486

Ultimately, -1. They may just be doing it to mess with you but generally it isn't to hard to knock them off the side.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Interesting suggestion. I have never seen a suggestion like this one and also not yet that players are 'spamclicking' for points.
I assume that this is a thing in 1.9. But wait, do you mean the 'pickaxe fights', as PeteZahHutt calls it. When you are spamclicking in 1.9, your armor breaks faster.
But I totally do not agree with your ban ideas. I see 'spamclicking' as a tactic to win the game. Also when someone knocks you off the map with spamclicking. It is just a tactic. You can not see when someone does it for the points and when not.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
(1 kills = 1 points in a game which basically a camp wars)
(Play parkour on arcade = 10 points in a single game that is much more fun than Egg Wars and last 1 / 10 of a regular Egg wars map (Other than Minion, Best map due to No camper) )

I can't see why such tactics would work.
And besides, Keep punching them. Armor breaks.
Or, Rage quit. There.

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
I dont think this is that big of a issue and I dont think their is any point in changing it because their is pvp timer when you get revived and also you dont get that much points for killing someone.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Its not spamCLICKING but spamKILLING

They keep on killing one person without breaking egg for points, and got alot of armor sets in their inv, if u are try to create an sword to break the armor quicker they just kill u when u try using the eggwars shop

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom