Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Just wondering. Do people spamclick as they think that’s better, or as they’re just pannicing?
I believe it is because the players don't know there's been an combat update so they think it's still the way of clicking. This was also noticeable just after 1.9 update when everyone was spam clicking still. I think these players are probably returned to the game after years of not playing.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't know if they do that or not, but they can do whatever they want. Since it's their way of playing, no matter how much you tell them, they're going to keep doing it and even more so.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Most of the people that spamclick in 1.9 spam because they don't know how the 1.9 system works. These are mainly people that are under 10 years old. But, as always, everything is common practice.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Just wondering. Do people spamclick as they think that’s better, or as they’re just pannicing?
In terms of damage per second, fully charging a hit yields the most. However, sometimes it can be useful to hit a bit sooner to break out of a combo or maintain one. As for people who do not do it strategically...I honestly don't know how there are still people that don't know combat has changed.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
In terms of damage per second, fully charging a hit yields the most. However, sometimes it can be useful to hit a bit sooner to break out of a combo or maintain one. As for people who do not do it strategically...I honestly don't know how there are still people that don't know combat has changed.
The best way to break out of a combo turn and run briefly then strafe an reengadge

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Most of the people that spamclick in 1.9 spam because they don't know how the 1.9 system works. These are mainly people that are under 10 years old. But, as always, everything is common practice.

I find it very funny when someone downloads a 1.8 killaura or gets an autoclicker and sets it to like 20 cps and then they do no damage. Once when i was fighting some1 in duels with 1.8 killaura he was like “wtf how did u win i hav kill aura” not joking

Reactions: Egg🥚 and Jiivan

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
I think they just don’t know how the PvP system works. They know that you do damage by hitting, so they, logically if you don’t know how it works, think that they do more damage if they hit more, not knowing that you have to wait a while to do damage.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom