Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

what are we going to do with the bow

• remove it?

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • make it more worse

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • make a special arena for archers (wings)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • make their armor and bow more worse

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • leave it as it is

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weeshie

May 25, 2017
explanation

• how it actually goes in pvp is shooting. people come to shoot at you if their bow is fully stretched it does 5 hp damage. when they have shot at you they spam on you. and when you hit someone with a bow once he flies away.they fly away and shoot them selves dead with a bow or do / kill. one person with a bow is enought but op wings maps have 30 people with a bow, but pvp is no longer a pvp but shoot.

options
  • remove the bow.
  • a special archer arena (wings)
  • make the bow worse
  • you do not get any arrows if you kill someone so the arrows are running out
  • even worse armor and bow

Reactions: Robbed

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
pvp is no longer a pvp but shoot.
If you like it or not bows are a part of PvP. Deal with it.

remove the bow.
No.. That's the worse idea I've ever heared on the subject ffa. Some people aren't good with a sword, so they use a bow.

a special archer arena (wings)
whut?

you do not get any arrows if you kill someone so the arrows are running out
I bowspam quite a lot because people like you get annoyed. I love that. So I know, that you run out of arrows quite fast already. So if you want to actually use your bow for longer then two minutes, you need to get extra arrows.

Weeshie

May 25, 2017
What about a ''none of the options above'' option?
bows does 5 damage if everyone only use archer its not fun anymore and not pvp so they can make a arch option for them thats will be more fun for the archers
and 5 damage is rly too much if you have the best armor kit

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
bows does 5 damage if everyone only use archer its not fun anymore and not pvp so they can make a arch option for them thats will be more fun for the archers
and 5 damage is rly too much if you have the best armor kit
I asked for a ''none of the above'' option....

5 hearts damage is a lot, yes. But then you need a full charged bowshot and a good distance away. The bow is good as it is right now.

Weeshie

May 25, 2017
I asked for a ''none of the above'' option....

5 hearts damage is a lot, yes. But then you need a full charged bowshot and a good distance away. The bow is good as it is right now.
you should try play on that map ;/ i think you dont even know where you talking about spawn platform or xwing

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
you should try play on that map ;/ i think you dont even know where you talking about spawn platform or xwing
I already said I bowspam quite a lot myself. And I don't like playing on non-elytra maps. So I know what it all looks like. I've experienced it all. Still have the same opinion.

Pamperz

Feb 7, 2018
And also its hard to survive in (Wing maps) cause 5 hearts damage. aImost of the time they dont even use a sword but keep flying and kill you if you land. like 2 arrows and you are dead. Its no more fun for me and my friends to play wing maps on FFA cause all you get is bowed, you cant not even walk normal you have to hide everywhere where you can.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
like 2 arrows and you are dead
If you bowspan you use low charged shot. They don't do 5 hearts damage.

Its no more fun for me and my friends to play wing maps on FFA cause all you get is bowed, you cant not even walk normal you have to hide everywhere where you can.
You know what's also not fun? Teamers. Everywhere you go there are teams. If I set one foot in the area they are, I'm dead. There is no way I can defeat 8 people without a bow. And even then, I still can't defeat them.

Snaym_Lotus

Jan 30, 2018
I personally think you should nerf their armor, so they are way easier to kill, but still strong because of the damage, but any other change would be fine.
The thing is that there's a huge difference between chestplate maps and wing maps when it comes to archers. On the first one, archer is kinda bad, but on wings, its just a joke. So, even if its harder, an idea is to start differencing the kits depending on the maps

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Like it or not, choosing bows as your weapon of choice in PVP is perfectly fine. After all, it's in the vanilla game and is intended to be used for combat (whether it's PVP or PVE). I haven't played enough FFA to know how powerful bows are, so I can't tell you if I think it should be nerfed or buffed by way of damage. But bows should stay in FFA like they are now (with a potential damage decrease/increase). The recollection of arrows should stay too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom