• Yes.

• No (Please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello everyone,

Today I was making some screenshots of vanity items for this thread
I had to know a few names of the items I made screenshots for, and I had to do that in the lobby.
The only problem is: people keep shooting firework arrows in the lobby.
Or using other gadgets..
Even when I'm just looking for a map, or looking at the daily challenges or achievements: I get so annoyed by these sounds.
''Just turn off your sounds!''
Yes that can be solution but I'm not going to turn off my music as soon as I get into the lobby, search for a map and turn it on.
So that's why I suggest the following:

In your hotbar, you see a chest named ''Settings''
If you click on it you see a menu. At the top left, you can choose if you want to see everyone in the lobby, only friends and parties or nobody.
If you click on everyone: you can hear everyone
If you click on only friends and parties: you can only hear your friends and parties
If you click on nobody: you only hear your own gadgets

D

Deleted member 100818

Hello everyone,

I had to know a few names of the items I made screenshots for, and I had to do that in the lobby.
Or using other gadgets..
Even when I'm just looking for a map, or looking at the daily challenges or achievements: I get so annoyed by these sounds.
Yes that can be solution but I'm not going to turn off my music as soon as I get into the lobby, search for a map and turn it on.

If you click on it you see a menu. At the top left, you can choose if you want to see everyone in the lobby, only friends and parties or nobody.
If you click on only friends and parties: you can only hear your friends and parties
Seems like a nice feature to have, nothing really wrong with it.

I think it's possible to code, not sure though but it should be.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
bump.jpg

KjoepKraft_

May 16, 2017
I always sound like me. because I always have those sounds in the lobby. I would really like it if this is added.
so i agree whit it +1

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Oh this is so annoying, changing lobbies doesn't even work because THEY. ARE. EVERYWHERE
Well, there is a way, but that if you want to be AFK: stand in the UHC lobby, because it's dead.

But when I'm looking for a map, waiting for someone or looking at kits. IT DOESN'T WORK AND I HATE IT.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, there is a way, but that if you want to be AFK: stand in the UHC lobby, because it's dead.

But when I'm looking for a map, waiting for someone or looking at kits. IT DOESN'T WORK AND I HATE IT.
It also doesn't work when I'm afk on Lucky Islands cuz it takes ages to switch lobbies then xd

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Hello everyone,

Or using other gadgets..

Totally agree
+1

D

Deleted member 346231

Yes please, it's so annoying. Also in the PvP lobbies people (mainly kids) will challenge everyone in the lobby and click their absolute hardest on everyone. Just hearing that punching sound constantly when I'm tabbed out on the forums drives me mad. +1

Top Bottom