Should this be added?

• No, (please explain why?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CelsiusY

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2017
Sweden
It's easy to miss party invite, friend request, message, and other things when playing the game thus I think a sound like when someone mentions you in chat also would apply when getting messages meant to you, this would be really nice and spare me a lot of time looking thru the chat. This could also be switched on and of In the setting.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I support this, Although this exists already, it would be awesome if they gave notifications for party invites as well. But as you mentioned, it should all be toggleable

+1 for me.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Like this?
1592134377921.png

It doesn't work with party's so that should be added to it.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
This already exists, you gotta go to lobby then go to profile and chat settings i think. Then you should a ping sounds when someone mensions you in chat but it doesn't work with party invite yet! This should be a good suggestion actually!

Have a nice day! :D

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
It is very useful if you are concentrated in a game and do not pay attention to the chat. When you hear a sound, your attention is briefly on the chat.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom